Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodEukanuba
Eukanuba Chicken & Vegetable Stew Adult 1+ Years Premium Dog Food

Eukanuba® Chicken & Vegetable Stew Adult 1+ Years Premium Dog Food

by Eukanuba

Eukanuba Chicken & Vegetable Stew Adult Wet Dog Food, 12.5 Oz (Case of 12)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Eukanuba® Chicken & Vegetable Stew Adult 1+ Years Premium Dog Food!
Tuesday S.
Lawrenceburg, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Chupa loves it. The best by far with everything we have tried. No upset stomach and no gas.
T H.
New Jersey
Amazing stuff. My dad works with expensive trained dogs and this is all they will feed them. My parents raised all 3 of their dogs on this food only and they are healthy as can be. Highly recommend to other dog owners!
RuUth L.
Toluca, mexico
 Este producto es muy bueno a mi perro le encanto el sabor, se devoró completo el sobrecito en cuanto lo serví en su plato, lo recomiendo para los consentidos de casa.
Margherita U.
Altavilla Milicia
I feel great, my dog ​​loves them and digests them well, his coat is shiny, his breath doesn't stink,

Looking for your answer?