Eukanuba Breed Specific Adult German Shepherd Dog Food 30 lb. Bag uploaded by Amanda D.Eukanuba Breed Specific Adult German Shepherd Dog Food 30 lb. Bag uploaded by Amanda D.

BY EUKANUBA

• Does anyone know the price of this and is it good for dogs?2 Answers
  • Just here for my badge...3 Answers
Victoria B.
Louisville, KY
We have been feeding breed specific eukanuba dog food to our German shepherd since we adopted her last April. We think she is around 2 (but not sure) and she loves to be fed and eats it all right when we give it to her. I love that it's specifically formulated to help with typical German shepherd health issues.
Amanda D.
Windsor Hts, WV
I have two Shepherds, Abby Rhode and Vincent Chase. They have both had Eukanuba food since they could have solid foods. They are both extremely healthy, have beautiful coats as well.
Amanda B.
Hesperia , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I’m on the fence with this product. My German Shepherd used to love this food and now she won’t even touch it. No matter what she won’t touch so I don’t know
Nicole T.
Kennewick, WA
My moms dog loves this food best by far for a German shepherd. Idk were my mom gets it a but her dog loves it
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
Great well balanced food that will leave you feeling great about what you are feeding your pet.
Nazareth P.
Hatfield , Hertfordshire
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
La marca es muy buena y de muy buena calidad
Tiene productos específicos ora cada mascota así que va perfecto para cada uno de ellos
Nazareth P.
Hatfield , Hertfordshire
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Just here for my badge...
Amanda B.
Hesperia , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Does anyone know the price of this and is it good for dogs?