Eukanuba Breed Specific Adult German Shepherd Dog Food 30 lb. Bag uploaded by Amanda D.Eukanuba Breed Specific Adult German Shepherd Dog Food 30 lb. Bag uploaded by Amanda D.

BY EUKANUBA

• Does anyone know the price of this an...20 at Wal-Mart 2 Answers
  • Just here for my badge...Lol! 3 Answers
Photos (2)
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Windsor Hts, WV
I have two Shepherds, Abby Rhode and Vincent Chase. They have both had Eukanuba food since they could have solid foods. They are both extremely healthy, have beautiful coats as well.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Kennewick, WA
My moms dog loves this food best by far for a German shepherd. Idk were my mom gets it a but her dog loves it
Amber N.
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
Great well balanced food that will leave you feeling great about what you are feeding your pet.
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Louisville, KY
We have been feeding breed specific eukanuba dog food to our German shepherd since we adopted her last April. We think she is around 2 (but not sure) and she loves to be fed and eats it all right when we give it to her. I love that it's specifically formulated to help with typical German shepherd health issues.
London
La marca es muy buena y de muy buena calidad
Tiene productos especĂ­ficos ora cada mascota asĂ­ que va perfecto para cada uno de ellos
London
Just here for my badge...
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Hesperia, CA
Does anyone know the price of this and is it good for dogs?