BY EUKANUBA

Cris H.
Mc Clure, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Eukanuba Boxer Dry Dog Formula is extremely enjoyed by our boxer..They tend to have a sensitive stomach for certain types of dogfood. Eukanuba always seems to make sure that their products constantly stay of higher quality! Would recommend and we will continue to use!
Tracy S.
Conroe , TX
Best Food!
I have a 1.5 year old Boxer, who was having trouble being overweight and her hair was thinning. She has been on the Eukanuba Boxer Formula for about 4 months, and ther has been a tremendous change in her hair thinning, and she has lost weight and gained more muscle!
Sarah R.
Loveland, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Sometimes it's hard to find foods that are both good for my dog and will end up being something he enjoys. But this seems like the perfect fit! He's a picky little guy and loves this food. Highly recommended!
Elizabeth P.
Sturgeon Bay, WI
I have to admit that i do not personally have a Boxer, however, a dear friend of mine does and we spend plenty of time with Mr. Percy. This is the food that they feed to him and they have said on several occasions that they love this product and that it's specially formulated for their breed of dog. They say he loves it... and I can attest to that... I feed him when they are on vacation. And, it's a good price. My daughter has wanted a Boxer for a long time now and if we find one, we will definitely be using this food.
Crystal O.
Loxahatchee, FL
My boxer loves this food!
She 2 years old
I got it at target and it was on sale too!
My dog loves it & enjoys it with wet food.
Highly recommend to anyone with a boxer or medium/large dog
Will be buying again!
sara k.
Clearwater, FL
Eukanuba is a great dog food brand that my family has used for years. my sister owns 2 boxers and they have eaten this food for years and they love it! And so does my sister
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
We have two boxers and this is our go-to food for them. They like it, it has higher quality ingredients than the foods you find at most stores, and it is a good price.
Stephanie D.
No lo e comprado nunca , pero me gusteria probarlo para mi perro me lo hanrecomendado en varias ocacciones lo comprare.
Gilliane F.
Muy buena comida para perros muy buena fórmula muy nutricional hace que él pelo les brille mas y estén mas saludables.
Korri M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Great food to use. My dogs had a hard time eating it at first but then loved it. The dogs could get enough of it.
lauren w.
Hartselle, AL
How do you find this, and what makes it different for boxers than regular dog food?
Alana M.
Edmonton
I have a boxer.. is this really worth the money? What makes this better then the other foods available!
Berline B.
Is this product still in stores?
Denise C.
Burnt Hills, NY
Where do u find this and how come it is good for boxers?
Ginger S.
Madisonville, TN
My boxer is huge. He's a big eater. I know I need to take him down a cup or so. With his being formulated for boxers, do you think this might help in the diet? I'm afraid he's just gonna want more and more. And I know Eukanuba isn't exactly cheap.