Eukanuba® Adult Maintenance Small Bite Dog Food 5 lb. Bag uploaded by Lauren S.Eukanuba® Adult Maintenance Small Bite Dog Food 5 lb. Bag uploaded by Ashley M.Eukanuba® Adult Maintenance Small Bite Dog Food 5 lb. Bag uploaded by Haley K.

BY EUKANUBA

Formulated to maintain the long-term health and well-being of normal, active dogs. Natural Prebiotic Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) in Eukanuba has been clinically proven to support strong defenses. All dogs need balanced nutrition. Eukanuba Adult Maintenance Small Bite contains an optimal ratio of Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids to help your dog have healthy skin and a beautiful coat. Natural Prebiotic Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) in Eukanuba has been clinically proven to support strong defenses. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult 1+ yrs Health Consideration: Skin & Coat, Hip & Joint, Dental Care, Immune System Flavor: Other Calories per Serving: 403.53 calories per cup Primary Ingredient: Chicken Package Weight: 5 lbs Ingredients: Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Meal, Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Ground Whole Grain Barley, Fish Meal (source of fish oil), Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Brewers Rice, Chicken Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Dried Egg Product, Brewers Dried Yeast, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Flax Meal, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Fructooligosaccharides, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Carbonate), Vitamins (Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), DL-Methionine, Vitamin E Supplement, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 25.0% Crude Fat (min) 16.0% Crude Fiber (max) 5.0% Moisture (max) 10.0% Vitamin E (min) 140 IU/kg Omega-6 Fatty Acids (min) 2.30%* Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min) 0.30%*

• Favorite dog food brands? I use Eukanuba® Adult Mainten...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Vivian G.
I was given the biggest bag of this dog food complimentary from bzzagent and Eukanuba. My chihuahua did not like it one bit. We gave her small portions mixed with the food she was used to eating (beneful) and after 6 days we switched her to a full bowl of eukanuba and she struggled to eat it everyday..after several days of struggling to get her to eat this food (18 days) I switched her back. Overall I was hoping I could maybe see a difference in her coat and didn't notice any change. I also didn't notice any more energy than usual.
Trinity R.
Cottage grove , WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I used to use this dog food for my older dog and she loved it! I only switched because Kirkland brand is a lot cheaper for a lot more and my vet said it’s just as good for them if not better. I would recommend.
Ashley M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I recently bought this dog food for my dog and there is no going back to the kibbles and bits. She loves the food I got her, it made me guilty waiting so long to decide to switch her food. My dog seems more active and her breath smells better!! I love how it helps with joints muscles, teeth, skin and fur and it's only been a week and I already can tell I difference. highly highly suggest this brand.
Beth P.
This is a great dog food! I have been using it for years and when I initially switched my four dogs to it I could see the changes in their teeth and hair/skin! It's a healthy and excellent food for maintence!
Haley K.
LEES SUMMIT, MO
My pug Diezel has been eating Eukanuba since he was a pup and loves it. His coat is always shiny and he generally has a solid stool. It is a great high quality dog food.
Tiffany L.
This dog food is fantastic. I tried to change foods and my little dog just does so much better on this food. it really is a healthier choice.
Amanda C.
KENNEWICK, WA
Eukanuba is by far the best dog food I have ever tried with my fur baby. This dog food is the only dog food he didn't have a bad reaction to.
Josie k.
Everett, WA
I have a sheltie, and she loves this food. The bites are small but not too small. The price is not bad either.
Ana Q.
Sylmar, CA
Great food. My dogs really enjoy it. Keeps them lean and healthy. They're really happy with the small bites.
Lauren S.
Columbus, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this food! But then again, he’ll eat just about anything. But this has never upset his stomach