Eukanuba® Adult Maintenance Dog Food 5 lb. Bag uploaded by Brooklyn L.Eukanuba® Adult Maintenance Dog Food 5 lb. Bag uploaded by Katie C.

BY EUKANUBA

Formulated to maintain the long-term health and well-being of normal, active dogs. Natural Prebiotic Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) in Eukanuba has been clinically proven to support strong defenses. All dogs need balanced nutrition. Eukanuba Adult Maintenance Small Bite contains an optimal ratio of Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids to help your dog have healthy skin and a beautiful coat. Natural Prebiotic Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) in Eukanuba has been clinically proven to support strong defenses. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult 1+ yrs Health Consideration: Skin & Coat, Immune System, Muscle Tone, Digestive Care, Dental Care, Bone Development Flavor: Other Calories per Serving: 403.53 calories per cup Primary Ingredient: Chicken Package Weight: 5 lbs Ingredients: Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Meal, Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Ground Whole Grain Barley, Fish Meal (source of fish oil), Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Brewers Rice, Chicken Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Dried Egg Product, Brewers Dried Yeast, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Flax Meal, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Fructooligosaccharides, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Carbonate), Vitamins (Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement (source of vitamin B2), Inositol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), DL-Methionine, Vitamin E Supplement, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 25.0% Crude Fat (min) 16.0% Crude Fiber (max) 5.0% Moisture (max) 10.0% Vitamin E (min) 140 IU/kg Omega-6 Fatty Acids (min) 2.30%* O see more...

• My.dog loves this food, what do u guys think about it? Ha...2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a better dog food for my Lab that...3 Answers
Eukanuba® Adult Maintenance Dog Food 5 lb. Bag
  • "Suzie is the pickiest eater, we tried to get her switched from puppy food to adult dog food and she refused to eat, she would push her food around in the bowl with her nose and knock it out of the bowl." in 1 review
  • "My 3 Rescue Pitties ended up being very sensitive to their food, I tried blue buffalo and it ended up messy." in 1 review
  • "Eukanuba recently came out with a breed specific formula and I highly recommend it!!" in 1 review
  • "I would recommend this to any person trying to maintain there dogs weight." in 1 review
  • "The dogs like it and it is a pretty good quality for a good price." in 1 review
Brooklyn L.
Germantown, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We actually get the ~50 pound bag for our big boy bulldog. He loves this stuff. We have been giving it to him since he was a puppy, hence the picture. I love that it’s larger pieces of food that force him to chew because he literally inhales his food.
Ashley M.
PHOENIX, AZ
First off, i have two pit bulls named prada and suzie. Suzie is the pickiest eater, we tried to get her switched from puppy food to adult dog food and she refused to eat, she would push her food around in the bowl with her nose and knock it out of the bowl. It took her over a week to finally nibble on something. Well I tried this and WHAT DO YOU KNOW!? She loves it. She ate it RIGHT away. Needless to say i will be getting this dog food from now on :)
Danielle B.
Staten Island, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I have used this product for years. My dog is picky and tends to dislike her food after a while but she stuck with this one the longest. It made her hair soft and shiny. When we switched her food she began gaining more weight so this food is really fulling for the dog.
Brandy B.
Three Rivers, CA
I love the Eukanuba dog food..because my dogs love it! Eukanuba recently came out with a breed specific formula and I highly recommend it!! especially if you have a german shepherd. my dogs really love this food and their coats look amazing!
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
We usually feed our dogs Eukanuba Boxer, but this is our go-to when the pet store is out of our usual. The dogs like it and it is a pretty good quality for a good price.
ELIZABETH R.
Knoxville, MD
Love this food. My dog loves it and it doesn't upset her tummy. We get it from pet flow.com and it's delivered right to our door.
Lyndsey S.
Bay Shore, NY
Eukanuba is a great brand and this is a great food. I would recommend this to any person trying to maintain there dogs weight.
Morgan N.
Westfield, WI
This is great for large breed dogs! It's kept all of my dogs healthy well passed their expected age.
Bethany W.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
This stuff is fairly decent. It kept my family's dog's hair really soft and shiny, the only problem is that I don't know how good it is for her weight. Her health is general fine, but she's a bit of a chubster, even though her diet is closely watched. Perhaps it's her breed, though.
Jessica B.
Crofton, Bc
My 3 Rescue Pitties ended up being very sensitive to their food, I tried blue buffalo and it ended up messy. Eukanuba changed their health so quick! and they love it. Would never choose another food brand. Thankyou!
Laura J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have been looking for a better dog food for my Lab that isn't full of junky fillers. The food that he is on now, he produces a huge amount of stool a day. Therefore it is full of excess ingredients. I have been told on multiple occasions to look into this brand. Any input or suggestions would be appreciated!
ELIZABETH R.
Knoxville, MD
My.dog loves this food, what do u guys think about it? Has it worked for your pup or nah?