Pets & AnimalsDog SuppliesDog FoodEukanuba
Adult Dog Food Chicken, Large Breed

Eukanuba Adult Dog Food Chicken, Large Breed

by Eukanuba

Once dogs reach adulthood they need certain things from their diet. Eukanuba Large Breed Adult Dog Food provides the nutrients your dog needs for healthy bones and joints, healthier digestion and better dental health. And of course there is the great chicken flavor he will crave. Features: 100% High Quality Nutrition, 0% Fillers, Joint and bone support for all breed sizes, Healthy digestion with prebiotics, Proven to reduce tartar buildup by an average of 46% Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Chicken Package Weight: 33 lb Ingredients: Chicken, Corn Meal, Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Chicken By-Product Meal (Source Of Chondroitin Sulfate And Glucosamine), Ground Whole Grain Barley, Dried Beet Pulp, Natural Flavor, Chicken Fat (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols, A Source Of Vitamin E), Dried Egg Product, Potassium Chloride, Fish Oil (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols, A Source Of Vitamin E), Salt, Flax Meal, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Fructooligosaccharides, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Potassium Iodide), Vitamins (Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (Source Of Vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement (Source Of Vitamin B2), Inositol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Source Of Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Brewers Dried Yeast, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 23.00% Crude Fat (min) 13.00% Crude Fat (max) 16.00% Crude Fiber (max) 5.00% Moisture (max) 10.00% Calcium (min) 0.95% Vitamin E (min) 140 IU/kg L-Carnitine (min) 30 mg/kg* Omega-6 Fatty Acids (min) 1.95 %* Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min) 0.30 %* Glucosamin

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Eukanuba Adult Dog Food Chicken, Large Breed!
Charlene H.
Rosedale, NY
This has been my chocolate lab usual food for the past few years but I recently changed him to a raw diet because I was noticing him a bit sluggish and lazy like not his usual self once I changed his food he was back to normal.
Vicki M.
Gilbert, AZ
Eukanuba Adult Dog Food Chicken, Large Breed uploaded by Vicki M.
They love this food and it keeps them healthy and their coat shiny! Both dogs (a Goldendoodle and an Australian Stumpy-Tail Cattledog) eat the same bag with no issues and are thriving!
Amy S.
Mt Pleasant, WI
We’ve been feeding him Eukanuba from day 1. No tummy issues and he likes it. A little pricey but I feel like it’s worth it.
Laila G.
Spencerport, NY
I had my larger dog on another name brand dog food. While he liked it, I noticed he seemed to have a lot of waste. I switched to Eukanuba after reading the ingredients I noticed a big difference. He loves it!
Kaitlyn D.
Hollywood, FL
Purchased at: PETCO
My greyhound has been eating this for about 8 months after our vet recommended it. She has always liked it and eats it right away. I haven’t noticed any negatives with this food. I will continue to repurchase.
Samantha M.
New Galilee, PA
I love this dog food . It helps keep my dog lean and he loves the taste of it !! There isn’t anything I would change about this product
Emily V.
Greenville, SC
My dog has been eating this food for over 3 years now and we have never had a problem with it! Would definitely recommend it to others.
Megan F.
Love this brand and everything about it. Our German Shepherd needs the best and Eukanuba is known for that.
Sheri S.
Crestview, FL
We started our Golden on Royal Canin but that ish is expensive, so we switched to Eukanuba and she loves it. She seems to be thriving on it and is always excited for meal time.
Ivy H.
Seguin, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
Our picky eater golden retriever, Hank, eats this stuff right up! He has a bunch of energy and an incredibly shiny coat. I attribute the health of our boy to what we feed him, and Eukanuba is the best!

Looking for your answer?