eukanuba® adult dog food

by Eukanuba

Eukanuba: Dedicated to Healthier Longer Lives™.At Eukanuba, we are dedicated to helping dogs live longer, healthier lives. Backed by 45 years of research, Eukanuba offers proven nutrition to help promote over all health, appearance and activity of dogs. In fact, 10 years ago, we started an extraordinary study where 39 adult Labrador retrievers were fed Eukanuba in combination with great care. Learn more about our Proven Nutrition and our Long Life study at Eukanuba.com/LongLife.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of eukanuba® adult dog food !
How would you rate this product?
Janice H.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My lab loves this food. I’ve tried other brands but they always made him sick. Eukanuba is gentle on his stomach and doesn’t bother him
Paula R.
Bogota
I give this to my dog , his hair is beautiful and he is a little delicate with his stomach and this work good
Sarah S.
Rochester Hls, MI
This food seemed to be doing the job when my dog was a young adult, until we found out it was upsetting her stomach. We took her to the vet to ask about allergies and found out my dog was extremely sensitive to many things! Since then we switched to [product:the-blue-buffalo-co.-blue-basics-salmon-&-potato-recipe-for-adult-dogs] and never switched back.
Melissa B.
Warminster, PA
My pets all have pretty sensitive skin and have allergies so I like this product the best because the protein is lamb and most pets have allergies to chicken or beef. They have been on this food for years and it is great price for the size bag ! eukanuba® adult dog food
Kristin G.
Belmont, MI
We give this food to our 11 year old dog and she loves it. The kibble pieces are a perfect size and much appreciated that it is not grain free. Also affordable. This came highly recommended by our vet.
Laura G.
Denver, CO
We went through so many foods trying to find a healthy option that our dog loves and eukanuba is definitely it!
Alyssa L.
Duluth, MN
We’ve used this dog food since my dog was a puppy. We’ve tried other brands but they ended up drying her skin out and causing her to itch constantly. This is the only brand we’ve been able to use without any problems. I love the variety and flavors choices they have for all sorts of different dogs.
Kara E.
Sycamore, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have used this in the past but they have changed ingredients a few times and currently the formula isn’t up to our standards.
Mell M.
Cdmx
Le gustó mucho a mi perro como no tiene pelo por su raza Xoloitzcuintle mediano su piel a tenido mucho menos grasa está muy fuerte el precio es algo elevado pero vale la pena está muy fuerte y sano disfruta muchísimo la comida lo alimento siempre con este alimento
Hannah E.
Jacksonville
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Eukanuba has great ingredients that you know are healthy for your dog, and their food is also extremely affordable! My dog loves it, and I will always highly recommend Eukanuba to dog owners.

Looking for your answer?