BY EUKANUBA

Scientifically Advanced Formulas for Peak Nutritional Performance: 3D DentaDefense is proven to reduce tartar build-up in 28 days. Fiber from a blend of natural beet pulp and prebiotic FOS promotes nutrient absorption and digestive health. Antioxidants help promote your dog's immune system and keep it strong. High quality animal-based proteins help build strong, lean muscles to target optimal body condition. Contains calcium to promote strong bones. Excellent nutrition balance, fats, carbohydrate, vitamins & minerals, protein. Contains OmegaCoat: Guaranteed optimal levels or omega 6 and 3 fatty acids promote healthy skin and radiant coat. see more...

• How is this food? Would you recommend it? If so, why? If not, why n...1 Answers
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Loogootee, IN
My dachshund loves this stuff!! I can't leave it down and just let her have a whole bowl because if I do she will eat the whole bowl in one sitting which she normally doesn't do! She gets so excited when I feed her this! It's like Christmas for her! The only bad part is that it is so expensive that she only gets it once in a while when we have the extra money to spend a little extra on her some expensive food instead of generic.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Kansas City, MO
Pet Lover Expert
I've fed my doxies this food forever. They love it. I noticed that since its made for them, thier poos have not been as frequent and they are not squishy and stinky gross like with other foods.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
My dachshund loves this food. He got ill on a weight loss food, and I switched him back to this one. His coat is shiny, he is energetic and playful, has regular bowel movements, and I love the dental defense shape. I will be feeding my Stanley this food for the rest of his life. Highly recommended. Available at PetCo in stores so it is also convenient.
Kimberly I.
Kimberly I.
Florissant, MO
How is this food? Would you recommend it? If so, why? If not, why not? I'm wanting to try it out.