BY EUFORA

Advanced, Chemical-Free Curl Control Non-chemical formulation will straighten and control even the curliest hair leaving it soft and movable, not tacky or stiff. Great for frizz control. We believe you deserve beautiful, healthy hair. We say yes to certified organic aloe as a base ingredient in most of our products. We use it because it s a natural revitalizer that contains important enzymes and essential amino acids that contribute to healthy hair and skin. We say not to artifical colors and fragrances but yet to pure essential oils for a true aromatherapy experience each time you use our products. Every day we strive to create products that are naturally derived and exceptional in their performance because we believe in products that do good things for your hair and for the planet too. Yours truly, Eufora Cru. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tiffany E.
Liverpool, NY
If you have fine hair like myself this stuff is amazing for straightening the curliest of curly hair without weighing it down! My go-to for summertime! Pro-tip, I love to put this in my hair and scrunch it and let it air-dry to control my curls when straightening is not an option!
Elizabeth M.
This smells great. The Eufora products are on the pricey side, but worth it to me. I purchase mine from the salon I go to, I don't purchase from Amazon bc I want to make sure I'm not getting a fake product. A little amount goes a long way. I will re-purchase it again.
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
The product smells great and is great for curly hair when you are about to straighten it with a hair straightener it's a little pricey and I can get it at my local salon but I like to use it every now and then I don't have to straighten my hair but when I do this is my go to
Kaelyn F.
Reading, PA
Absolutely love this line! My hair feels super smooth & helps protect my hair from heat damage! This goes wayyy above meeting my expectations!
Cheyenne D.
Nipomo
Love the smell
Of this it’s so fresh! I have thick coarse hair and I don’t need a lot
Melissa L.
Does it keep your hair straight all day? How much do you apply?