Eufora Sculpture Styling Glaze (10.1 oz) uploaded by Lauren V.

BY EUFORA CURL N SPRAY REVITALIZER

Eufora Sculpture Light Styling Glaze is the ultimate styling product with unlimited possibilities. Create soft volume, hold and shine. Use as a setting lotion for control with out stiffness and create great wet looks. Discard the drying mouse and the... see more...

Melissa M.
This is a nice, light styling product. It smells amazing as all Eufora products do. I spray a little illuminating with this before I dry and have shiny and smooth hair. It is not heavy for my fine hair. I have used this for years and will continue do use it.
Lauren V.
Saint Albert, AB
I LOVE this product - I use it in combination with the Eufora Illuminate Shine Mist, and it is perfect for days when I want to let my hair air dry. It is light and doesn't leave a heavy residue, and the smell is absolutely divine. It gives my hair just enough volume and body without leaving it crisp or crusty. It is a product I have started buying regularly - I always need this in my beauty arsenal. Highly recommended!!