Eufora Sculpture Styling Glaze (10.1 oz) uploaded by Lauren V.

BY EUFORA

Eufora Sculpture Light Styling Glaze is the ultimate styling product with unlimited possibilities. Create soft volume, hold and shine. Use as a setting lotion for control with out stiffness and create great wet looks. Discard the drying mouse and the... see more...

Melissa M.
Review for: Eufora Sculpture Styling Glaze more...
This is a nice, light styling product. It smells amazing as all Eufora products do. I spray a little illuminating with this before I dry and have shiny and smooth hair. It is not heavy for my fine hair. I have used this for years and will continue do use it.
Lauren V.
St Albert, AB
I LOVE this product - I use it in combination with the Eufora Illuminate Shine Mist, and it is perfect for days when I want to let my hair air dry. It is light and doesn't leave a heavy residue, and the smell is absolutely divine. It gives my hair just enough volume and body without leaving it crisp or crusty. It is a product I have started buying regularly - I always need this in my beauty arsenal. Highly recommended!!

Walmart