BY EUFORA

No-Weight Shine and Frizz Control Add luster and control frizz with this no-weight shine enhancer. Cruelty Free Product guaranteed only when purchased in authorized professional salons. . see more...

Michaela C.
Eufora products are all great, and the finishing drops are no exception.  It makes my hair smooth and shiny without adding weight or giving my hair a greasy feeling.  It seems a little expensive, but truly, you only need one or two drops at a time, so this bottle will last for ages - it's a good value.
Rachel K.
Fairfax, VA
I use this after the fortifi strengthening spray, in place of Moroccan Oil. Unlike Moroccan oil this leaves my hair less greasy, with 0 residue feeling, extending my blow outs by up to two days!
Seanae B.
Gustine
I love Eufora products. This is a great finishing for when I flat iron my hair. It's not too heavy and leaves a great smell.
Daina G.
If silicone serums work for your hair...this is a fantastic, delicious smelling option! Literally smells like starbursts! For my thick cruly/wavy hair this product does me wonders...on occasion (weather dependant) It says it controls frizz and I feel its pretty accurate. My mother has thin hair and disliked it.