Hair CareHair ProductsShampooEufora
Nourish Urgent Repair Shampoo 845 oz

Eufora Nourish Urgent Repair Shampoo 8.45 oz

by Eufora

safe chelating shampoobiodegradable detoxifying cleansing treatmentSulfate-free thermal protection system

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Eufora Nourish Urgent Repair Shampoo 8.45 oz!
Aliyah T.
Melville
This smells so minty and makes my scalp tingle a little. I like it a lot and makes my hair feel so clean without giving me any knots or anything
Brit M.
Ocean City, MD
Purchased at: Amazon
Eufora is an incredible hair care brand. Every line they’ve created does exactly what you dream it will. The curl in is fantastic. Really gives more life to my waves. The moisture line saves me in the winter and when my hair feels dry. The volume line is incredible, you’ll get your OOMPH. and all the style products are beyond. Shine mist is amazing, really illuminates your color and flow. Love the new hemp like too!!
Melissa A.
Mineola
Until I started using this shampoo I’d never known how weighed down my hair truly was with all the products I was previously using. After just ONE use, my natural coils and bounce have returned. If I could give this ten stars, I would!
Reilly A.
Pretty good shampoo! It feels like it’s light and cleans my hair well. However I am not personally a huge fan of the minty scent 😬
Jessica R.
Cockeysville
The tingly coolness of this shampoo feels amazing on my itchy scalp! The best shampoo that has worked for me yet! Gets my hair clean, but is gentle enough for my seborrheic dermatitis. On my 3rd bottle! And a little goes a longgg way!
Jade H.
Fairfield, CA
Best shampoo I’ve ever had. Because it’s concentrated I only need about a dime sized amount to clean all my hair (my hair goes to just below my shoulders). Smells fantastic and doesn’t way my hair down! Plus it’s all natural so it won’t mess up your bodily systems!
Katy H.
Goochland
This shampoo is a life saver. I used this when my hair was severely damaged from bleach. It transformed my hair so a silky smooth blonde without stripping the color. I would recommend this to anyone who need a urgent treatment. This and the [product:eufora-nourishing-urgent-repair-treatment,-6-ounce] is the best totally worth the money.

Looking for your answer?