BY EUFORA

Eufora Nourish Hydrating Shampoo - New - Eufora see more...

Lex C.
This is the absolute best shampoo I’ve ever owned and what I really love about it is it treats not only the outside of your hair but works from within the hair to make better over all hair. This is my holy grail and must have.
Jessica H.
Louisville
I have been using this shampoo for a few months. I like the smell and it leaves my hair feeling very clean. The only problem is that you keep having to keep running your under the water to work up a good lather.
Jessica H.
I love this shampoo. It does wonders for my hair. It is chemical free and it is concentrated, so I'm not paying for any water in the bottle.
Mara S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Oh my god, I love this shampoo. You definitely pay for the quality, but it has top notch ingredients that you really can’t beat.
Aimee B.
Wilmington
This shampoo makes my hair feel clean and smooth. I like that it has more natural ingredients too! I also use the conditioner
Katie B.
Stittsville , ON
There’s nothing out there like this line! Based on pharmaceutical grade, certified organic aloe Vera gel, it’s soothing and healing to your hair without weighing it down. There’s no added water so it’s highly concentrated and lasts a long time. Worth every penny
anastasia n.
Fort mcmurray
My hair has been coloured many times so my hair has breakage and is a bit dead and I find this product helps so much for giving my dry hair moisture !