BY EUFORA

Zero Weight Moisturizing Shampoo Cleanses and nourishes normal, fine or chemically processed hair. Creates body without weight. Color safe. . see more...

Liz M.
Iowa city, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is pricey compared to what I like to spend, but it is worth it! My hair is so smooth, soft, and shiny after I use it. And it really does keep my hair hydrated. Plus it smells great!
Lauren S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I dried this after a friend of mine raved about it, and I honestly wasn't impressed. With the cost, and the fact that the friend who introduced it to me has incredible hair, I was expecting it to be magical. It smelled nice, but really did nothing for my hair.
Jeri L.
Rockville, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does not lather, but is good for your hair and copliments other eufora products. Good for repairing damaged hair. A little pricey.
 Patricia H.
Cedar Springs , MI
I have never found a better shampoo my hair use to hold water know it looks better then ever definitely a must
Radiya D.
melbourne, victoria
I love dry brittle hair and who love to try this product. i have heard good things about it so looking forward to it.