BY EUFORA FORTIFI STRENGTHENING SPRAY

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Protein enriched treatment helps to increase the elasticity and strength of damaged hair. see more...

Review (1)
Rachel K.
Fairfax, VA
I can't rave about this spray anymore than I do! This spray has 0 weight to it as it is an aloe based spray-- this means your hair drinks this stuff on a molecular level literally nourishing the hair shaft back to health! I was recommended this by the owner of my hair salon after I had gone to a new person who accidentally over processed my bleach causing breakage. With in 3 weeks of this spray I had stopped all breakage!!! My hair has never been healthier!!! I use it after I shower and spray my hair wet all over but focusing on the roots. I then follow up with my regular styling products.