Eufora Beautifying Serum 2 oz. uploaded by Erin B.

BY EUFORA

Rachel K.
Fairfax, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This lightweight serum does the work of an oil, with added benefits from botanical extracts + vitamin rich ingredients. This product single handedly SAVED my hair after major over processing of bleach damage done to it the one time in 15 years that I tried a new hair stylist. A dime size amount is all you need. A little product goes a long way. I have baby fine hair but it is thick and damaged on the ends, despite being so fine this product doesn't leave my hair greasy or weighted down (which is rare)
Veronica Y.
Billerica, MA
I work at a hair salon and i would for sure recommend this product it works great on the hair. And fun fact! Did you know that you can use this as a makeup remover or for a bad sunburn? Trust me it takes the makeup off with ease and it makes my skin feel very soft. For my sunburn it helps heal and soothe it very well.
Dakota S.
Louisville
Amazing product for your hair. Leaves it silky smooth at all times, which is its job. I use this product whenever my hair needs it.
Alyssa R.
Pottstown, PA
LOVE Beautifying serum! Not only is it great for your hair it is also awesome for your skin and makes an awesome makeup primer
Brittany F.
Reading, PA
My hair dresser recommended it and now I love it! I use it almost every day.
Katie B.
Stittsville , ON
The best hair oil on the market. Lightweight and not greasy. No artificial scent and botanically based. Contains Argan oil, neem seed, cranberry, among many other healthy oils. Completely wearable hair treatment that is also amazing and safe for the skin. Lifesaver in the winter from the cold, harsh winds
Erin B.
Bloomer, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I had never heard of this product before but I'm glad I know about it now. My hair stylist used on my hair while straightening it and it smells great and makes my hair so soft and shiny, I normally have thick curly hair so soft and shiny are usually the impossible.