BY EUFORA

product Description-Now with more control! Unique styling tool with exceptional leave-in conditioning benefits. Gives you added control during the blow dry and styling process. Straightens and smoothes frizzy, curly and wavy hair with staying power but still leaves hair soft and moveable without stiff or tacky feeling. Ingredients-Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Slurry, Glycerin, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract, PEG 12 Dimethicone, PEG 45M, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Carbomer, Fragrance, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben Hair Type: Any Type: Hair Setters see more...

Abbie B.
I’m an obsessed. My hair dresser got me on these products and this makes my hair so shiny and smooth. It smells great and doesn’t make my hair heavy. The price is a little high but I think it’s worth it, a little goes a long way with this product.
Meri W.
Louisville
Works well but I will warn a little goes a long way. Had a tragically bad hair day due to putting too much of this into my hair. Smells like raw aloe so don’t buy for the scent. BUT my hair smoothes and styles so well with this and I have very very very curly hair.