Eucerin UreaRepair PLUS: 10% Urea Body Lotion (250ml)

Care for your dry body skin with an intensive lotion that repairs the skin´s natural protective barrier and makes your skin feel smooth and supple again.

Has anyone used this for keratosis pilaris??
Can this be used on face or is it too thick? I have very acne prone skin that's normal to dry.
Start your review of Eucerin UreaRepair PLUS: 10% Urea Body Lotion (250ml)!
Product Highlights
“Worked really well on my sons dry dry skin! Nothing worked till I found this I love it on my 2 bottle now! Very effective! Good price point too ” in reviews
“...It is also effective for dry skin and I recommend it to anyone who has sensitive skin. And for the price it definitely is worth every penny ” in reviews
Edmonton, AB
This lotion is great if you have sensitive skin! It did not irritate my super sensitive skin. Moisturized pretty decently. Good for a drugstore product. I have found other moisturizers I like better now but this one is still good.
Calgary
I have severe dry skin on my belly area and under my arms where the bra kinda sits. I tried everything, all types of oils, expensive lotions and nothing worked. I got this at the store on a whim and it is the best thing that has ever happened. My skin no longer looks dry, it is healthy.
Sharjah, Sharjah
The absolute best for super dry skin. Never will you have a flake in sight with this lotion. Expect heavy oil based lotion vibes from this, but we dry skin folks are ready to slather anything that makes our skin look glistening.
This lotion is highly recommendable I help my husband with the problem of suffering from atopic eczema q has helped reduce the rash, redness and resecadad of his hands visibly use it morning and night and with a few drops is enough leaves the skin moist and favorable changes in atopic eczema
Beirut , Mount Lebanon
It’s amazing it moisturizes like no other, it’s my second bottle and I’m still in love with it. For 16$ it works wonders on my skin. 100% recommend.
Very thorough moisturiser. Has done wonders for my keratosis. However does not sink into the skin quickly, quite greasy and smells a bit funny.
Brantford, ON
This lotion works fantastic for dry skin. Overnight I see an astonishing difference, though the unscented has a little weird smell to it
caracas
Excelente producto excelente producexcelente producto to excelente producto excelente producto excelente producto
This lotion is good for sensitive skin. It is not expensive . It is not greasy. is very good... I recommend it