Eucerin UreaRepair PLUS: 10% Urea Body Lotion (250ml)

Care for your dry body skin with an intensive lotion that repairs the skin´s natural protective barrier and makes your skin feel smooth and supple again.

Has anyone used this for keratosis pilaris??
Can this be used on face or is it too thick? I have very acne prone skin that's normal to dry.
Start your review of Eucerin UreaRepair PLUS: 10% Urea Body Lotion (250ml)!
Product Highlights
“Worked really well on my sons dry dry skin! Nothing worked till I found this I love it on my 2 bottle now! Very effective! Good price point too ” in reviews
“...It is also effective for dry skin and I recommend it to anyone who has sensitive skin. And for the price it definitely is worth every penny ” in reviews
Louisville, KY
I find this size Eucerin most economical. The lotion itself is known to be a "good" brand for the excellent reason that it is well-absorbed, has no offensive fragrance.
Crestview, FL
this lotion is amazing! during the winter, my skin always gets so dry. this lotion always helps. it's not greasy or sticky like a lot of lotions and it always absorbs into my skin quickly.
Zachary, LA
Keeps skin moisturized n good for skin with eczema . Use it daily after a shower or bath . A little product goes a long way . You can also use eucerin is also good for the hair .
Southington, CT
This is always a go to for very dry skin. Clean lotion and not sticky or filmy. Just moisturizer - no crazy perfumes - really good to heal dry skin
A bit too thick and greasy feeling for my taste. I do appreciate that it's fragrance free, and if it were a bit thinner formula, it'd be perfect!
Fayetteville, TN
I love this lotion, I use it when I get out of the shower and it leaves my skin really smooth and soft. I recommend this product to everyone.
Sleepy Hollow, NY
This lotion works wonders it feel great right away and the best part any one can use it even those patients who have diabetes.
Davison
Guy that is so good and I will get a hold you in a time when you have any plans tonight at all tight until you are a tfu
Oklahoma City, OK
1,154 reviews
I love this product it is one of my favorite to use I was not disappointed l when I tried it and it is worth the money
Santaquin, UT
My husband claims that it is actually the best thing ever that he has used for his dry skin in this dry environment.