Eucerin UreaRepair PLUS: 10% Urea Body Lotion (250ml)

Care for your dry body skin with an intensive lotion that repairs the skin´s natural protective barrier and makes your skin feel smooth and supple again.

Has anyone used this for keratosis pilaris??
Can this be used on face or is it too thick? I have very acne prone skin that's normal to dry.
Start your review of Eucerin UreaRepair PLUS: 10% Urea Body Lotion (250ml)!
Product Highlights
“Worked really well on my sons dry dry skin! Nothing worked till I found this I love it on my 2 bottle now! Very effective! Good price point too ” in reviews
“...It is also effective for dry skin and I recommend it to anyone who has sensitive skin. And for the price it definitely is worth every penny ” in reviews
Doral, FL
I love this lotion!🥰 It helped me a lot with the appearance of keratosis pilaris and with my very dry skin. From the first day I used it, I can say that I began to notice changes in the moisturization of my skin.
My partner has very very very dry skin, his legs are itchy when it gets cold, so we are looking for a product that helps with the problem, finally we found it, this works very well!
Kelowna, BC
I really like this cream as it doesn’t leave your skin greasy. It is very effective at first but will obviously stop working after a while. Yes it did meet my expectations. I think the box should look “ cleaner” and not as “ old” other than that. I like the product.
Eucerin UreaRepair PLUS: 10% Urea Body Lotion (250ml) uploaded by X̥enia N.
Eucerin UreaRepair PLUS: 10% Urea Body Lotion (250ml) uploaded by X̥enia N.
Hi guys! A bit about my skin: 26 y.o, dry sensitive skin. Time to time my skin is crazy itchy from different water quality in the shower, too chemical shower gels and my skin getting super dry, even like dandruff. So I tried to find maximum moisturizing lotion or cream with very clean ingredients. So this 10% urea lotion from Eucerin is Per-fect! Seriously! From the 1st try! I never ever used products to moisturize my body coz its too long hahah (177sm or 5'9) Ok joking;) Im too lazy n that sticky feeling when its getting dry is not for me:( Anyway what can I say: This lotion is very milky and very economical coz its melting in my body and distributing very easy and quick. Its drying not too long but not in a minute. The main thing is - right after taking a shower when I felt soooo itchy I puted this product on my skin and I couldnt believe but its stopes! From the first touch! I could say that its damn magic or that I have no idea how does it happened but I know the secret! And its clean ingredients and 10% of urea which is brilliant moisturizer. So there is nothing else to say, just letting u know how happy I am to not scratch my lovely skin till the blood. Finally I know the secret and telling it to u;) Thank u for ur attention Xoxo
All my tattoo lovers STAND UP! So, you know they always suggest something to keep your tattoo moisturized, and this is the best product I've seen. Its a lotion so you can use it all over your body and not just on your tattoo. It's sold at the dollar store too so it's always cost effective!
Louisville, KY
My daughter has eczema and this works very well on softening and smoothing her skin without any irritation. Most lotions she can't use and has to use creams because the thinning agent burns her skin. This product is the only one she's able to use that doesn't burn her skin and actually helps her.
I use this every day even though my skin isn't that dry but just dehydrated. It actually calms my break outs which is possibly due to the lactate used in the product. My make up even sits so well on this cream and gives a dewy look to my skin.
Kentucky
It was okay. Bought this for keratosis pilaris. Very moisturizing, but doesn't do much for my KP. VERY hard to spread, like glue. Better to apply to damp skin. Has a weird smell that's typical of lotions with exfoliants. Won't be repurchasing, but it's decent for dry skin.
Cedar City, UT
Eucerin UreaRepair PLUS: 10% Urea Body Lotion (250ml) uploaded by Cindy P.
I received a sample of Eucerin lotion and it came with a coupon to buy a bigger bottle so I bought a big bottle. I really like Eucerin. It applies smoothly and has no fragrance. I have combination skin and it works nicely to soften my hands. It has cooling menthol to relieve itchy dry skin. Dermatologist recommended.
I occasionally get dry patches on my face and could not seem to find a lotion that helped without messing up my daily make up routine until a good friend recommended this, I was a little skeptical because it's not meant for your face but it worked amazing to help with my dry patches and made my make up look more flawless than ever!!