BeautyFaceFacial SkincareEucerin
Urea Repair Plus 5% Handcream 75ml

Eucerin Urea Repair Plus 5% Handcream 75ml

Transform tired, hard-working hands with the Dry Skin Intensive Hand Cream from Eucerin®, a dermatologist-recommended skin care brand who deliver products to restore healthy skin. Its unique formula is enriched with natural skin compound Urea to instantly hydrate cracked, irritated skin and remove dead skin cells for a smoother texture. The fast-absorbing cream contains lactate to soothe dryness and discomfort and effectively relieve skin damaged by exposure to cold weather, soaps, water and other chemicals. Experience supple, silky soft hands that are full of moisture. E.N. Fragrance and colourant free.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Eucerin Urea Repair Plus 5% Handcream 75ml!
How would you rate this product?
Rukhsana K.
Bellerose, NY
Eucerin Urea Repair Plus 5% Handcream 75ml uploaded by Rukhsana K.
Eucerin Advanced Repair Hand Creme 2.7 oz (Pack of 8) - softens the hand has a vaseline like texture so it helps soften, stays over night but its something you have to continue using even after it helps.
Justine A.
3,069 reviews
This hand cream is great especially for dry hands in the winter. It is super moisturizing and does the trick. And it's a nice size to throw in your purse.
Carli B.
The lotion is super hydrating and scent free. It’s also not super oily. I use this everyday and especially after I’m out in the sun. Almost available anywhere to purchase. It’s my easy go and can buy anywhere.
Rachel P.
San marcos , CA
Left my body feeling moistened and soft. I used it a lot on my elbows and knees because they get dried out the quickest
jelena B.
Zrenjanin
Eucerin Urea Repair Plus 5% Handcream 75ml uploaded by jelena B.
Because of the coronavirus, I wash my hands like 100 times a day, which is more often than usually, so my skin suffers. This product is perfect for damaged and cracked skin on your hands. When you put it on you can feel a slight burning sensation - that means it's working. After couple of days you will see the results. the skin absorbs it very quickly, leaving no greasy marks. I apply a small amout on my hands, 2-3 times a day. Before going to sleep you can add a little bit more of a product and let it do it's magic. Price is around 10$
Soukaina B.
Casablanca
Definitely one of my favorites. It's super moisturizing and gentle to the skin. I 100% recommend.💖🌸
نايا ر.
I love this product. For daily care of dry, rough hands. Also for hands often in contact with water. Amazing 😍

Looking for your answer?