BeautyFaceFacial SkincareEucerin
Sun Protection Sun Spray Transparent 50 High (200ml)

Eucerin Sun Protection Sun Spray Transparent 50 High (200ml)

Protect your skin from harmful UVA and UVB rays with the powerful Eucerin Sun Protection Sun Spray Transparent 50 High. Eucerin work together with dermatologists to bring you the best skincare possible. This clinically approved spray features factor 50 UVA and UVB protection that complies with EU regulations and reliably protects from damage caused by the sun. Easily absorbing, the product does not leave behind any stickiness. LB Suitable for every skin type including acne prone. Water resistant. Preservative-free.

Dooes it work good?
Start your review of Eucerin Sun Protection Sun Spray Transparent 50 High (200ml)!
How would you rate this product?
Anadah T.
Los Angeles
It did'nt work for me. Maybe the sun was too strong in the Caribbeans. But I got burned and peeled. I also wore a floppy hat to block out some of the sun. I think if they came in higher spf's it would help, plus the product felt heavy.
Krissy D.
Susquehanna, PA
Eucerin is a must in our household, one of the few sunscreens that I trust in using. And it's very gentle on my sensitive skin
Belinda G.
Green Bay, WI
I liked this product a lot because this brand is dependable and offers discount coupons. I am new to this product and did enjoy using it. Packaging was easy to remove. Very gentle.
Yennifer A.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
es especial para los días de verano, Me encanta en especial con la piel suave de mi bebé! Siempre lo llevo en estos días de calor en mi caetera!
Yineth G.
Keep your face protected!! It’s extremely important to wear daily sun protection, it could work for you if you don’t care the oily sensation, but in my case I don’t like it so it’s basically on you if you like this kind of product or not
Aemen R.
I loved this product! I definitely noticed a difference after trying it. They really do work wonders. It's different from other things I've tried but it's a great change. It soothes and is gentle with my sensitive skin. I highly recommend!!
Rabeea  P.
El Paso, TX
1,071 reviews
Purchased at: Walgreens
I'm obsessed with this product. It's incredible and super affordable, hydrating with spf. My dermatologist suggested this to me
Holly C.
Raleigh, NC
This spf kept my skin safe from the sun without an oily feel I love it.  It was my first time using this product and I will be repurchasing it!
Florencia P.
Miami Beach, FL
Esta bueno para el cuerpo, protege muy bien. Lo que si, como todo protector a spray, no dura mucho Asique no se si volvería a comprarlo
Marilyn S.
Washington, DC
that's a good option of a good and medical product to help the skin in a healthy way, getting protect and a good sense in your skin
Ask a question to the Influenster community...