BY EUCERIN

Eucerin Sun Protection Sun Fluid Face SPF 50 50ml
  • "I have sensitive pale skin and this is a must all summer long! Moisturizing and does it’s job! I only need to reapply twice a day!" in 3 reviews
Rachael K.
Sinclairville, NY
Eucerin has saved my life... I’m not even kidding! I have terrible psoriasis and exczema and this stuff works wonders on the face part of that. It’s a great sunscreen but applies nice and evenly and well on my sensitive skin. Eucerin is highly recommended by me.
Margaret S.
grovetown, GA
Used this for my kids last month, for thier field day, it worked, they came home with no burns. I was very impressed. Price was right when i bought it last year as a back up, never opened it till this year.
Packaging is also nice. Beed mkre places to sell this
Jenna R.
Grand Rapids, MI
I like this sunscreen a lot! It’s not super greasy and pretty reasonably priced for the brand. It also lasted a long time which was a big plus for me. I definitely will purchase this again for the summer!
ASHLEy M.
Xenia
I love this. My nose gets so burnt. It is not to greasy, or oily. It’s just right! The smell doesn’t burn my eyes or nostrils. & it stays on even when you are sweating. I wish it was cheaper but I would buy again.
Jenny C.
The Eucerin Sun Protection lotion helps provide some sun screen protection. I still got burnt a little after a while but, it iddnt leave my skin feeling dry.
Nefertari M.
Chicago
It's works so well and i was so surprised that it has done the miracle that it did and i think everyone should use it because it comes in such a little tube but it does so many wonders
Amanda S.
West Chester, PA
It's so great. I love it and it lasted a lot longer than I expected. I would definitely buy it again, and recommend it to my friends.
Hannah T.
richmond
Was a ok product couldn’t tell much difference in my face. It was rather thick and caked and legs face it nobody is a fan of cake face.
Fabiana M.
orlando
En general todos los productos son buenos. De consistencia ligera y suave fragancia. Podría seguir usándolo aunque ya se me termino
Sam M.