BY EUCERIN

Give your dry and sensitive skin the best protection possible with the Eucerin Sun Protection SPF 30 Face Sun Creme. Specially developed for sensitive skin, this sun cream offers comprehensive protection from damage caused by the sun. With EU approved UVA/UVB filters, natural deep cell protection from licorice extract and glycyrrhetinic acid to support skin renewal, this sunscreen is an all-rounder. LB Dermatologically tested. Unperfumed & water resistant. Suitable for use with Atopic Dermatitis. see more...

Arisa C.
Most sunscreens I’ve used in the past clogged my pores and caused me to break out but this product provides a layer of protection without clogging your pores and keeps your skin safe from the harmful uv rays the sun emits. I like this product because it is moisturizing while protecting and it doesn’t cause me to break out.
Lucy H.
Los Angeles, CA
I like using this product when I know I will be spending a long time out in the sun. The packing is nice and it’s a great value as well. I find the product to be quite effective so I would definitely recommend it to everyone.
Becca M.
Ashland
Functions as well as normal eucerin does, as well as sunblock, so I can’t complain. Classic moisturizing sunscreen. Minimal white cast, no strongly unpleasant smells. Probably not great for anyone with very oily skin.
Kezia E.
New Cumberland
Purchased at: Walmart
When I was at the beach I realize I forgot some sunscreen!! I bought this and I do not regret it. It worked amazing and it helped me block the sun. I did get a little sunburnt due to not reapplying. Reapply! It helps.
Paige K.
I love this sunscreen. i usually apply it underneath my makeup to protect against the sun. It’s perfect and leaves my skin protected all day long. It doesn’t have too harsh of an odor which something i find really important in a sunscreen.
wendy g.
Port St Lucie, FL
With the hot Florida sun it is a must that mysrlf and my children wear sunscreen. I find that Eucerin works very well with the extra benefit of moisturizing my skin. its not greasy or oily and absorbs well. Love it!
Robin B.
Irving
I really trust Eucerin but I never thought of them for sunscreen before! This went on smooth and didn't feel greasy or clumpy. It was easy to rub in also and didn't leave me with a white residue or anything and my skin is olive colored.
Jess W.
East Taunton
This face sunscreen is the best hands down. I love it for casual days, just a light layer on my face and neck goes a LONG way. It lasts so long, that I feel like I don’t have to reapply, although like with all sunscreen you should.
Alexis R.
There’s nothing extraordinary about the sunscreen but it does it’s job and it works good underneath make up do you keep your skin looking nice and not sun burnt I really enjoy it I will definitely recommend it and keep using it
janet a.
USA
Purchased at: Amazon
Even though I use mostly Korean sunscreens, I really do like the Eucerin SPF 30 for my face. It does not cast any white film on and truly protects you from the Sun