BY EUCERIN

Kaylie J.
Weatherford
I love this product since it is tinted and it adds a tad bit of coverage to my face while protecting it from the sun, it’s very gentle and also moisturizes the face. I have been using this sunscreen for a while now and I definitely think it’s a must have in my makeup routine.
Gloria B.
silver spring
It wasn’t bad. but there wasn’t a lot of sun here where i live so i didn’t use it very much. Eucerin has very good products. Better ones then the sunscreen. After awhile thoughI’m not sure why but it flacked almost like it expired even though it didn’t.
Cortni S.
Hillsville, VA
Love that this SPF not only does exactly what is promised bit also useful for both myself and children. Goes on smooth,doesnt cost a fortune and easily found in just ab every local drugstore!
Fatima Zahra M.
Alexandria , VA
Nice light sunscreen, not expensive, gentle, and you can use it like a BB cream without poot enything on it like a no makeup makeup look, I try from one year tell now, I will buy it for the 3rd time
Hafsa A.
SAINT PAUL, MN
I usually wear this product whenever I leave the house with or without make up. It’s been very helpful and kind of works well for me because I can double it as a moisturizer before applying my makeup but it usually ends up making my make up oily. Otherwise it’s a great product that my family has been using for generations.
Nicolle H.
Turlock
This product is a life saver. I would be sunburnt year round if I did not own a large supply of it. I would definetly encourage anyone to use this product for the results.
Joaly P.
Lakeland, FL
Is a realy good suncreen for my face. No mancha and dont let my skin oily. Smell good y dura mucho tiempo. I used the one for the body too.
Lori K.
Newnan, GA
I am terrible about using sunscreen but when i do this is the one i reach for. I find it does not break me out which is important.
Miko 2.
Love that this product is tinted. It blends nicely into my skin and provides great protection from the sun. Very effective product.
Megan G.
Gardnerville , NV
No no no! This was terribly greasy and just sat on my skin! I broke out after first application and will never use this again!