Eucerin Sun Clear Spray Spf30 200ml

A transparent, fast absorbing, non-greasy and non-sticky solar spray. A product dermatologically tested for clinical skin care, without preservatives and water resistant.

How good is this product? I would like to try it but I want to make sure first ..
Start your review of Eucerin Sun Clear Spray Spf30 200ml!
Produit protégé du soleil odeur est agréable pas trop cher et efficace . Je le prends tout le temps !
Eucerin Sun Clear Spray Spf30 200ml uploaded by Sweet G.
I have this spray and it is realy helpfull.It protects your skin from burning and it gives amazing colour on your skin.
Laval, QC
Love this sun protection it is not greasy on the skin sinks right in and has a lovely perfume.  I just spray it into my cupped hand and then apply after a few seconds after the alcohol has dispersed a little. Actually, my morning routine now consists of simply mixing it with my moisturizer in my hands then applying, I find this works very well, makes application a lot easier and gives a nice matte finish.
It protects me from the sun all day long. My skin does not look battered, it prevents dryness and stains.
Vilnius
Amazing sun cream. I am using spf50 and it helped me so much when I went to the beach, becouse my skin is very fair. I enjoyed using it and will definetely continue ti use it! Absolutely recommending to others.
La Linea de la Concepción, Spain
Muy buen protector solar, ligero y deja una sensación muy rica de suavidad en la piel. También aporta hidratación y en verano se agradece. Lo recomiendo 💜
Doral, FL
Eucerin Sun Clear Spray Spf30 200ml uploaded by Maria C.
This sunscreen offers a high protection against the sun's rays, it is for all skin types and does not leave a greasy sensation, besides being resistant to water. When using it the first time apply it on the face and first it is like oil but it is absorbed quickly and it does not remain greasy, when entering the water you have to reapply it every two hours and it gives a good protection, I like it for the day to day.
Este de Boston, MA
I have always seen this mark in my house since childhood, my parents have been using it in several of their presentations and they always comment that they are doing very well. This is one of the few products of this brand that I have tried, because I am obsessed with sunscreens. This spray is one of the most practical to go to the beach, the park. I love that applying it is very easy and its aroma is delicious! I recommend it
me encanto su olor, su acabado es unico, demas que era lo que neceitaba para protegerme y al mismo tiempo te hidrata
I'm not a fan. It is very dense and difficult to spread on the skin, the smell was not totally pleasant. He did his job but it's not my favorite, but he probably will not buy it again. Although it is quite rare, I reach for myself and my cousins during all vacations