Eucerin Sun Allergy Protection Creme - Gel SPF50 uploaded by I N.

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin Sun Allergy Protection Creme - Gel SPF50 keeps your skin protected while you're in the sun. It is SPF50 for high UVA and UVB protection and protection from premature skin ageing. Safe for sensitive skin This sun protection cream is dermatologically tested. It is suitable for sensitive skin, even for use on skin with allergies like polymorphic light eruption. Goes easy on The texture of the cream is non-greasy. It is water resistant, does not leave white marks, and is fragrance free. see more...

Eucerin Sun Allergy Protection Creme - Gel SPF50
  • "I was totally impressed about this suncream. Because of my sensitive skin and acne i was really scared that this cream would give me more acne and a more oily face then i already have. But the suncream is so soft and doesn't give me an oily feel. I'm really happy with this!!" in 3 reviews
Courtney W.
Keswick
I’ve suffered from heat rash for years. Whenever I would go on vacation, around day 3 I would be covered in hot, itchy, painful rashes. I would have to stay inside in the air conditioning, away from the heat and the sun. Later on I discovered this was actually a sun allergy rather than an allergy to the temperature.
I spent years trying everything, from aloe to calamine lotion.. nothing helped. I discovered this cream after doing hours of research and purchased it to take on vacation with me to Mexico. I was tired of having my trips ruined.
I applied it to all the areas I developed the rash before sun exposure and reapplied throughout the day. I didn’t get one single spot, mark, or rash.
This stuff has truly saved my vacations from being a nightmare.
I can now enjoy myself. The only downfall is that this lotion is very sticky. It absorbs well but it will leave a sticky feeling. It also will leave yellow marks on clothing, so try to avoid white. It does come out though after washing.
Erin M.
Spring
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is probably a great product for other people, but I thought it was too heavy for me. I wasn’t a fan of the smell either. Since I only tried it once, this is not a fair review. I may have to give it another trys.
michael g.
Clay City, KY
My wife had the fairest skin. She sun burns so easy. We were recently on vacation and I made sure to find her something that was going to keep her protected! This worked perfectly!! Great product!
Christie M.
somewhere in puerto rico...
My skin tends to be very sensitive to the heat and if I add any type of creme to it, it usually gets really bad. Eucerin has been the only sunblock that has not cause my skin to go crazy and start bursting in hives. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Rachel S.
Atlanta
I have PMLE. This product helps prevent the terrible rash I get from being in the sun. It feels like normal sunscreen when you put it on. It is kinda pricey and Eucerin no longer makes it so it is hard to get.
Heather A.
Willow Springs
Purchased at: Amazon
This stuff is seriously a life saver!! I have a sun allergy and normally break out with horrible blisters and such. This protection creme has stopped all the break outs! I can enjoy the sun again.
Heidi R.
Lake Ripley
I purchase this online, through Amazon Prime. It's under $10.00, so I like that. It does work quite well for the brief amount of time that I spend in direct sunlight. It's a convenient size and the container doesn't open unexpectedly. For these reasons, this is the product of choice for me.
Kei L.
Loved that the smell wasn’t strong. The consistency of the product was smooth. Didn’t leave a white film on my face like other sunscreens. Wasn’t sticky either
Marcelle P.
Ipswich, MA
Simply perfect! I recommend it! It is not oily, not sticky. I got it from glambox in Brazil. And I will buy it! It is effective!
FLORIDA G.
Killeen
I was allergic to it
Didnt make me feel like me . i broke out in hives and everything else . this product didn't do nothing for my skin