Eucerin® Smoothing Repair Dry Skin Lotion 4.2 fl. oz. Squeeze Bottle uploaded by Darby S.

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin Plus Smoothing Essentials Fast Absorbing Lotion: Dry skin therapy Dermatologist recommended Fragrance free Clinically proven effective for very dry skin see more...

Darby S.
I love Eucerin! My dermatologist gave me deluxe sized samples of options from almost the whole line and I'm am very pleased with them. This one in particular was very soothing on my dry, rough, bumpy patches & worked wonders at alleviating all my skin concerns.It is a lightweight creamy texture and absorbs into the skin quickly for fast relief but it is still rich enough for people with really dry skin.
Troy C.
This lotion is a real lifesaver. I suffer from extremely dry hands due to working in food service and having to wash my hands all the time. My hands started to get extremely dry and would crack around my knuckles and the wrinkles in my palms. I started using this and it only took a few days for me to start seeing positive results. I have continued to use it and it has helped repair my hands and keep them in good shape. Definitely will continue to use!
Jordyn W.
Petersburg
I first tried this product years ago while I was on accutane and my skin had become really dry and flaky and disgusting looking around my chin. I put a tiny amount of this on it and within 2 days my dry sore looking chin looked like normal human flesh again. This is my go to whenever I have any kind of dry or cracked skin. I'd definitely recommend it to those who suffer from that. It's a great spot treatment or to use all over elbows, knees and any other areas that get particularly dry!
Vivian C.
Hanahan, SC
I have been using this cream since I was a baby. There are always those brands that you continue to buy because your parents bought them and you don't quite know how to "adult" yet - well this is one that has stuck around for more than just that reason. I have SUCH sensitive skin and this lotion is so gentle and moisturizing. I don't have to worry about breaking out and its super affordable.
Amber S.
Old Fort, NC
This product worked wonders on my skin. I tend to have extremely dry cracked skin, especially on my face. With this product, my makeup does not cling to my dry patches, and it is also gentle on my sensitive skin. Also, this product works even after I remove my makeup. It seems as if after each use I have softer and softer skin overall.
Danielle G.
New Orleans, LA
OMG this this lotion gives my skin life. This is a staple product in my home. My son pediatrician recommend that I use this product and I have been using it ever since. It does not leave your skin a geese mess. The only thing I wish it was cheaper, by the price is worth paying. I would recommend this product for the whole family.
Cristina G.
I haven't used this product a ton but did like it very much when I did. The product is costly in my opinion but it does what it says it does. I tried when my daughter was first born and my hands got overly dry from all the dish washing and laundry. Worked wonders. If I use it again it will be in the dead of winter.
Kat F.
Philadelphia, PA
Of all the options on the market, this one is "fine." My biggest critique is how greasy it is. While I understand that the goal is for it to be thicker so that it takes longer for your skin to absorb it, there are other products on the market that don't make me feel nearly as slimy and still help my skin.
Dawn D.
Sunnyvale, CA
Use this and your dry elbows will thank you! It's super rich and thick and can be tricky to completely blend in. But this is the product to reach for during winter when your skin just hurts from the dry conditions. However, I use it year round on my elbows - because it works!
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
This product was fair. The thickness was good and I liked the overall effect. It still felt like an everyday lotion and less like a repair lotion to me. I got through an entire bottle and just didn't feel wowed enough to buy another one. And so the quest for the perfect lotion continues...
Her Isajee L.
Carrollton, TX
I cant, used for baby's?
Her Isajee L.