Eucerin® Smoothing Repair Dry Skin Lotion 4.2 fl. oz. Squeeze Bottle uploaded by Darby S.

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin Plus Smoothing Essentials Fast Absorbing Lotion: Dry skin therapy Dermatologist recommended Fragrance free Clinically proven effective for very dry skin see more...

Cristina G.
I haven't used this product a ton but did like it very much when I did. The product is costly in my opinion but it does what it says it does. I tried when my daughter was first born and my hands got overly dry from all the dish washing and laundry. Worked wonders. If I use it again it will be in the dead of winter.
Lacey W.
This product definitely helps with dry skin relief and helps heal. The only con I discovered with this lotion is that it's sticky, as in it leaves your hands feeling greasy or dirty. It may not bother everyone but I'm a constant hand washer so I can't stand feeling anything on my hands.
Brittany M.
I keep this on hand all the time, no pun intended. Especially in the winter it stays in my purse. It works wonders! Not just on the hands either, if you suffer from chub rub but this between your legs before wearing shorts and you'll be good all day! Super affordable and super worth it
Lexi  F.
Perfect product. I have a very sensitive face and almost every lotion I use on my face causes me to break out. This is the only product that actually moisturizers my face and doesn't cause me to break out. I use it everyday when I get out of the shower and it does an amazing jon
Dana C.
Apopka, FL
Treat yourself Eucerin Smoothing Repair. I swim in the pool 4 days a week and the chlorine drys my skin and I can count on this moisturizer to replenish my skin. I pick it up at CVS and it is a great value. This my 4th year using Eucerin and there will be a 5th year.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Wellness Guru Expert
I've been through so many daily moisturizers trying to find the perfect one. If it says it reduces redness, it irritates my skin. If it feels good on my skin, it doesn't absorb well. this doesn't irritate my skin. The only thing I could hope for is a higher SPF.
Theresa S.
Sacramento, CA
I tend to get dry skin very easily and to top it off my skin is very sensitive, so I have to be careful with what I put on my skin that doesn't cost me an arm and a leg. I use this twice a day sometimes more when its a windy day and my skin has never been better!
Hillary H.
Carleton, MI
This lotion is very soothing for dry, rough skin. It makes a huge difference in how the skin looks and feels. Using it regularly helps a lot. I love how gentle it is. My family has been using this lotion for years and have yet to find anything better.
Penny H.
Portsmouth, OH
I bought the Eucering Dry Skin Lotion in the Squeeze Bottle and was a little disappointed with the packaging. I liked the lotion but felt like a lot of product was lost with the packaging. Will not buy again until available with an improved package.
Kristen V.
Monroe, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff is amazing. I use it on my eczema and it works better than the ointment the doctor prescribed. It's affordable and very effective. I highly recommend this for dry, cracked skin. You can get it at Walmart or any drug store.
Her Isajee L.
Carrollton, TX
I cant, used for baby's?
Her Isajee L.