BY EUCERIN

Shannon W.
Vacaville, CA
I have to say I was skeptical when my uncle recommended this brand but I have been totally please. My skin is clearing up and no longer dry or cracking.  Eucerin Eczema Relief Body Creme - 8 oz
Kelley C.
Kansas City, MO
I’ve always been a big fan of Eucern products, as one of the first beauty secrets my grandmother taught me was eucern cold cream on knees and elbows in the cold winter months to prevent dry skin. I recently started developing rosacea, and decided to fight the disease full on. I first purchased this lotion when I initially started noticing that I had rosacea, and I was really shocked at how it dulled the redness on my face, while also keeping my face extremely moisturized without being oily. After using just the lotion for a few weeks I started using it in conjunction with this TreeActiv Anti Acne & Rosacea Treatment Sulfur Mask Plus Rhassoul, Bentonite Clay Mask with Witch Hazel & Aloe Vera - Refreshing Lemon Scent (1 Jar) (8 Oz), and that really started getting rid of my rosacea. The mask also tightened my pores, and reduced some of the acne I have on my face. Anyway, this lotion is absolutely fantastic, and I’m seeing so much improvement in my rosacea that I think there’s very little chance it will last till the end of the year. I recommend this lotion, and all eucern products!
Elaine Teresa P.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I know it is a good treatment for use daily. It prevent spots and wrinkles and is so moisturizer, if I could, would return to buy more product line of them 😊
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
I really love using this Eucerin moisturizer to keep my nose from feeling and looking dry after days in the sun. The formula helps relieve the redness while soothing at the same time.
Rena R.
Emmett, ID
This product is amazing! Leaves your skin feeling healthy and help prevent itching! I used this product on a daily basis when g was having issues with my skin.
Amber B.
Jefferson, GA
I still use this product even if I have to order it online. I have started developing wrinkles around the eyes and mouth and this is a great refresher. It does more than what it promises, it takes away all of the menstrual redness that we all get every month and masks them without being to heavy.