BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Itch Relief Treatment.
New look!
Same trusted formula.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin, since 1900.
With cooling menthol.
Immediately relieves & calms itchy, dry skin.
External analgesic lotion.
Fragrance free.
Dermatological skincare.
6.8 fl oz 200ml. see more...

• Does this product provide adequate itch relief for sensit...4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "This has been my summer skin best friend. Relief from sun burn In the beginning of summer. And the best fix for dry skin after a long day at the beach in Salt water or the chlorine pool water. " in 113 reviews
  • "This actually works I like it. I have sensitive yet itchy skin due to the weather and grabbed this on sale and use this religiously and noticed a change. I use to use lubriderm lotion but switched to this and glad I did. " in 16 reviews
Gia W.
Las Vegas, NV
I have eczema and my kids do as well. I have been using this cream for over 20 years! It is extremely productive for mild to severe eczema flare ups. It's creamy and it is very rich! It'll take a minute to rub completely in but it's totally worth every bit of the rub! It takes away the burning and itching instantly and it clears up the eczema patches within a couple of days! Love it!
courtney L.
This stuff is a life saver!! My skin gets horribly dry, especially in the winter time! It soaks in and makes my skin feel so much better. It relieves all the dry, I feelings that come with winter skin. It's perfect for me. I like to put a lot on and go to bed with fuzzy PJs. I wake up with better, fresher skin!
Brionna C.
Kissimmee, FL
Great product. The moisturizer is a little watery and slick, but absorbs well. The packaging is a bit basic, but the product is good quality. It's pretty cheap and it does help with itchy, dry skin. I would recommend this to others.
Marissa P.
Alexandria, VA
Someone at work was kind enough to leave this in the common area and I have had the pleasure of using it. I have used it on my face, which isn’t the intended use per se, but going off of that experience it can feel a little cakey. It really helps with the dry skin though.
Hillary S.
I use this for my eczema and I love it! It's a thicker lotion but that is okay because it keeps the itching and swelling to a minimum. It is an amazing price and a little goes a long way! I will for sure be recommending this to others!
Bryn B.
My daughter gets severely dry skin in the winter. The skin between her fingers gets so raw and itches constantly. We have tried several creams and lotions, but this product is our favorite. Most creams are too thick and she hates the way they feel. She will use this without complaint and the itching will cease for quite some time. We will not go another winter without it.
Atayshia D.
el paso, TX
I had purchased this lotion one time for my skin. I had this skin problem on my back, till this day i still don't know what it is, but it isn't serious. But anyways, i purchased this lotion to calm down the itching. I would put it on every night after i showered & i did not itch through out the night, so it definitely worked. Only con about this lotion is it is too thick & leaves a white residue on my skin i guess because I'm dark skinned. So it doesn't completely settle into my skin like other lotions.
Brooke N.
Mustang, OK
I've always loved Eucerin lotion. I've used it for many many years. I love the calming itch relief treatment mainly because I have patches of eczema. I even have a Rx for when it gets really bad. But this always helps! I also have very dry skin, especially in the winter and this heals and moisturizes perfectly! Not too greasy. I also love that there is no smell.
Bonnie I.
Silver Spring, MD
As someone with eczema who went for quite some time without diagnosis, this product was a lifesaver. I have eczema on my hands which flares during the summer and winter. It was difficult to find a product that didn't sting every time I used it and didn't feel extra oily or goopy. This product has been the best I've found for body moisture without leaving residue.
Wendy M.
Austin, TX
The fragrance of this lotion was sour smelling to me. Due to the fragrance, I did not use the lotion on the rest of my body. I decided to only use this as a hand lotion and it was very greasy and left my hands sticky. I gave it away to a friend that uses this brand and she was not impressed. She said it felt like glue and the smell was like something from a hospital so she ended up throwing it away. Maybe a bad batch?
Kristen W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this product provide adequate itch relief for sensitive skin? What impact, if any, does it have on relieving the itch of insect bites?