BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Itch Relief Treatment.
New look!
Same trusted formula.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin, since 1900.
With cooling menthol.
Immediately relieves & calms itchy, dry skin.
External analgesic lotion.
Fragrance free.
Dermatological skincare.
6.8 fl oz 200ml. see more...

• Does this product provide adequate itch relief for sensitive skin...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Hailey S.
DeKalb, IL
I have very awful chronic eczema and this lotion is a life saver! It doesn't irritate my skin thanks to the scent less and gentle formula and that's hard for me to come by! I think it does a great job at moisturizing and calming my skin down without feeling to heavy or greasy. It absorbs right into the skin and does exactly what it's supposed to! I will repurchase over and over!
Bonnie I.
Silver Spring, MD
As someone with eczema who went for quite some time without diagnosis, this product was a lifesaver. I have eczema on my hands which flares during the summer and winter. It was difficult to find a product that didn't sting every time I used it and didn't feel extra oily or goopy. This product has been the best I've found for body moisture without leaving residue.
I use this for my tattoos and my eczema. it heals my tattoos well and doesn't irritate my skin problems. It is well priced and I have bought it numerous times. I wish it wasn't so thick but that is what makes it so good, I suppose! I also like that it calms the itch better than anything else could.
Beth L.
Went thru a patch where my skin itched like crazy when getting out of the shower. The cooling sensation of this lotion really helped to distract from and soothe the itching. My husband bought it for me at Kroger. A little pricey for me but it got me through the skin itching season. Very helpful
Debbie C.
Lancaster, PA
Unfortunately the menthol in it just burned on my son's scab from scratching his dry skin so much. His skin is healed from from using other Eucerin products but we won't be revisiting this just in case. It didn't smell bad or go on too greasy or anything. Just wasn't right for his skin.
Carrie R.
Mission Viejo, CA
My Son uses Eucerin Skin Calming Itch relief treatment to call his itchy dry skin. Works as soon as he puts it on. No more itching. I can find it everywhere but I mainly buy it at Walmart. The packaging makes it easy to use and I have bought it over and over again.
berndette e.
Florence, SC
I purchased this Eucerin product for my 8 year old grandson. He also has eczema since he was born. Not all roducts we purchase work on his skin.
This produced no extra redness and stinging as others do. I am glad we used it. I have purchased this more than once .
Tabitha M.
Salix, IA
Awsome lotion, works great for my daughters eczema, is a little pricey, I buy it at Wal-Mart. Scent is ok but not the best.packaging ok. It is effective, not disappointing. Apparently my review is still not long enough.I would recommend
Brittney B.
Chicago , IL
Stumbled upon this product in search of relief for my son's eczema prone skin and found this to be amazing in calming and soothing his skin after a bad out break. Thick enough to heal and moisturize but still won't sit on skin.
Amanda R.
This is one of the only lotions that calms my contact dermatitis. It doesn't smell great, but it doesn't feel greasy or oily. The only improvement would be a better smell, but then it would probably cause itching, not help it!
Kristen W.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this product provide adequate itch relief for sensitive skin? What impact, if any, does it have on relieving the itch of insect bites?