BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Rachel S.
This moisturizing creme is a LIFE SAVER. My hands get especially bad in the winter and will crack badly, sometimes ending up bleeding. ( I know right, gross). This creme not only solved that problem after repeated usage, but felt smooth to the touch.
Marisa K.
Warren, MI
I get very dry skin in the winter months and I also have a bit of eczema on my stomach. This is an amazing think cream that worked very well at calming the itchiness of my skin. I think it is a great value for the price, and I have gotten my mom with very dry skin to use it as well and she loves it. Would highly recommend
Katelin L.
Yorba Linda, CA
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!!! Okay, i applied this to my face, arms, and legs every night before sleeping. The next morning I instantly noticed the results. My face, arms, and legs are completely smooth. I definitely recommend this product to anyone with dry skin. Since it has a thick texture, it will take time to dry and sometimes makes your skin feel oily which makes the skin smooth. But the great results override that little detail.
Lauren M.
Lafayette, MN
I have been searching for a hand lotion strong enough to help with my super dry, cracked and bleeding hands/knuckles. This has done the job! I cant believe I'm just trying this for the first time now! And it's not so thick and slimy that you can't touch anything for an hour after you apply. It's just perfect!
Michelle E.
This is a definite holy grail and staple my house. When my eczema flairs up, nothing works to soothe and protect except this creme. Its not thin, but definitely not so thick that you'd feel theres a film of grease sitting on top od your skin. It gets absorbed into the skin quickly. I regularly use it on my toddler for his very dry skin, and it makes a huge difference. I hope they never stop making this product!
Nacara R.
Justice, IL
I have an area on my arm that was burned pretty good years back that gets dried out and irritated easily. This product does seem to help calm the itching and dryness. Packaging is quite typical, purchased at Walmart not too expensive. I would say does leave a tad or an oily residue but doesn't stay for long, pretty satisfied with the product.
Natalie C.
N Arlington, NJ
This is a great everyday moisturizer. Does not have much of a fragrance and it really does soften and moisturize the skin. I am only giving it four stars because I get pretty itchy during the winter months do to dry skin and while this moisturizer helps it does not eliminate it all together.
Danetta R.
Stone Mountain, GA
This product is is the bomb.com !!!! It makes your skin feel really soft and supple. It also moisturizes all day long !!! You apply it once in the morning after your cleansing routine and you don't have to reapply throughout the day. How about that ?!!! It's great, and I love it !!!!
melissa c.
Really love this Unscented lotion, it keeps my skin so hydrated during the summer beach days, I also put some on my feet and wear socks over it to extra hydrate between pedi's keeps my feet baby soft and my skin glowing
JilliAlicia T.
Hartford City, IN
I Love this product in it's effective results to help with itching, to calmness, and because of fragrance free option.
THIS is an overall go-to Daily Product for affordable Results.
Eucerin IS A Gentle Giant when it comes to the amount of Lotion in the Tube and the Wearability .
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?