BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
Tatianan s.
Saugus , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eu tenho pele seca e no inverno eu sofro muito e esse creme e mágico ele simplismente me ajuda!
Não fico sem ele!
Tanya S.
Jackson, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this as hand lotion. Makes me feel greasy at times but work great. Have it in my car and office always
Gabriela G.
Valencia Venezuela
It's a fantastic product if you use it frequently you will find your skin younger and pretty, it is perfect
Lauren C.
chicago il
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like using this product because it's very gentle on sensitive skin. However, I don't like the smell of it
Rose G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lotion is so good for super itchy dry skin that can take anything with perfume or alcohol love this #
Amber S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best moisturizers I have used in a long time and it's highly recommended for everyone.
Teanna D.
Palatine, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only moisturizer that keeps my skin smooth and hydrated. Love the feel and no fragrance
Amy S.
Hinesville , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use this all year round. So thick and rich but at the same time not greasy. So cheap and effective
Jacqueline M.
Rye Brook, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like it because it leaves my skin hydrated and soft, I apply it before bed and every morning
Samantha C.
Baraga
This is great for eczema, used this on my daughter. It is a little oily but not to bad.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.