2 colors available

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain a...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a har...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help bett...5 Answers
Edras S.
Edras S.
Very soothing and keeps my skin uber hydrated for the whole day!!! I have eczema and it has really helped my skin feel better.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Hudson, MI
I like this. There's no smell. However it is greasy. But soothes my skin overnight. Calms the dryness and itching immediately.
Cassie S.
Cassie S.
Richmond, Ky
I have dermatitis on my hands caused by cold air and dry skin. This has been the only lotion that soothes and heals my skin!
Hannah c.
Hannah c.
surf city, NC
Love this product and brand!! Its was recommended by my doctor a few years ago for my eczema... It has definantly helped.
Ilona D.
Ilona D.
Bridgeport, CT
Been using this for years, it does wonders on my eczema and with rashes. Reduces the itch and makes my skin feel smoothr
Shawna J.
Shawna J.
Martins ferry, OH
This cream works great on my daughter's eczema, and also helps relieve my dry itchy skin. Non greasy and absorbs well.
myra h.
myra h.
Beaverton, OR
So moisturizing, really helpful with eczema. Highly recommend it in the winter. And it definitely lasts a long time.
Aimee B.
Aimee B.
Tucson, AZ
Pretty good lotion, really helps with dry skin! Its not oily and leaves your skin smooth and not dry almost all day!
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
I love this product because i have dry skin it soaks in but does not feel greasy and it last a long tme good value
Doug S.
Doug S.
Lucasville, OH
I attempted to use this product while trial and error looking for a good moisturizer but this left me feeling oily
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
melissa c.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?
Heather G.
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.