2 colors available

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain a...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a har...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help bett...5 Answers
Penny L.
Penny L.
Youngstown, OH
Doesn't irritate sensitive skin. great for the whole body, doesn't leave skin greasy. Only takes a small amount to moisturize a lot of skin
Catie S.
Catie S.
Spring, TX
I use this on my son who is very prone to eczema rashes. It's thick enough to coat but also allows his skin to breathe. Works like a charm.
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Pearl, MS
I use this when I get a tattoo. Other than that I really don't use it because it leaves my hands very greasy. And it has a slight smell.
Linnea D.
Linnea D.
Herndon, VA
This cream is my go-to when i have dry flaky skin or redness. i especially used it the i was pregnant and my skin was extra irritated!
Shugg W.
Shugg W.
Baltimore, MD
This product is great for sensitive skin and has no harsh smell. It is very light and does leave pores feeling stuffed and clogged.
Laytee D.
Laytee D.
Memphis, TN
The perfect daily moisturizer for those with very sensitive and dry skin. No fragrance helps avoid skin irritations and breakouts.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Norfolk, VA
I have very dry skin, sensitive and get bad areas and this is really nice on the skin and keeps my skin soft and hydrated all day.
Sarai M.
Sarai M.
Es muy buena deja la piel suave, lo unico que deja un sensacion humeda pero esta muy bien deja la piel muy suave y me encanta eso
Francess S.
Francess S.
San Bruno, CA
Eucerin has been the best for my skin. This is the best one for my 2 boys too! We learned about these from the kids pediatrician.
Trang V.
Trang V.
It's really nice for my eczema! Doesn't smell chemically, and does what it's suppose to. A really nice cream to have in the house
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
Heather G.
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.
melissa c.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?