BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
Naomi N.
I tend to carry the small travel size lotions in my everyday bag (can't really call it a purse but it's no longer a diaper bag). This is one of my go to "on the go" lotions to keep my hands moisturized throughout a day of constant hand washing with my toddler. It's also great to keep on hand when I forget to lotion my legs at home ( this happens quite a lot when you have kids), so I don't go all day with dry ashy legs.
Jackie T.
Brooklyn, NY
Ever since the doctor told me my daughter has eczema she suggested buying this skin calming creme and it has helped her skin a lot ! It's a bit pricey but I can catch it on sale at Target sometimes. I wish the container itself was a softer plastic so it's easier to squeeze out all the product when it's almost done. I have bought this many times already because it helps moisturize her dry eczema skin !
Eloisa R.
This is the best creme for the hands! I use this multiple times a day. My hands are very dry right now because of the cold weather and it doesn't help that I love to use bleach on a daily basis and forget to put on my gloves. Highly recommend this if you haven't tried it. Very reasonably priced.
Jan T.
Burbank, CA
I keep this on my desk in the office and/or my purse, cause I always wash dishes and my hand hurt cause its too dry. I'm not really a whole body lotion girl, I feel lazy thats why I use body oil. Anyway, back to my review. This stuff is really good. nonstick, no scent, absorbs well, my hands feel better and more moisturized. I can't help but use it a lot within the day,
Idrialis C.
Doral, FL
Actually I've never used the full size one, but I just CAN'T get out of my house without having the small one in my handbag. I have one everywhere (car, office, handbags, gym bag). It doesn't matter if it's cold or hot weather, it makes my skin to keep soft and calm for hours long. When in cold or hot weather ankles and knees are hard to keep moisturized, but this one always do the job perfectly!
Justina C.
South Plainfield, NJ
I had a brief bought of eczema a year or so back, so I started using this after my dermatologist recommended it for me along side of her treatment. It was really gentle on my skin and got the dryness out. The only thing about this is that it is a bit oily, so if you have oily type skin, you might want to use something that dries less oily. I do like to use this on my face after washing it to prevent drying and itching. It is one of my daily beauty regimens,. It's especially great to use on my feet in the winter to prevent drying and cracking! Works wonders.
Tara N.
Waxahachie, TX
I get this really dry patch between my eyebrows that drives me nuts. This is the one thing that I have found that actually makes it go away. I put it on in that spot right before doing my makeup and it lasts all day. It doesn't leave a greasy feeling or a bad smell
Allison C.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Love love love this product!!! After I got my first tattoo I would put this lotion on it everyday and not only didi it heal wonderfully, but I never had any sort of rash or irritation because of it. I am highly allergic to lotion and have had much difficulty finding one to use that doesn't cause me to break out so this is by far my favorite!
Hannah Y.
Brockway, PA
This is a lotion that my husband and I literally use daily!!! We have repurchased this exact same kind over and over, dozens of times! And will continue to do so in the future! We are die hard fans of this lotion!! He won't use anything other than this skin calming lotion. It's one lotion that actually does what the package says it will do. 👍🏻
Danielle G.
This moisturizing creme is everything I needed it to be. The cold winter left my skin dry, itchy, and stinging. When I applied the lotion, it instantly soothed my skin. It's thicker than most lotions, so it continues to moisturize my skin for hours after I put it on. After just a couple days of using this moisturizer, my skin is feeling and looking much healthier. I have oily skin and was worried that using this on my face might cause me to break out, but it has actually calmed my skin down even more.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?