BY EUCERIN

Eucerin¬ģ Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
Justina C.
South Plainfield, NJ
I had a brief bought of eczema a year or so back, so I started using this after my dermatologist recommended it for me along side of her treatment. It was really gentle on my skin and got the dryness out. The only thing about this is that it is a bit oily, so if you have oily type skin, you might want to use something that dries less oily. I do like to use this on my face after washing it to prevent drying and itching. It is one of my daily beauty regimens,. It's especially great to use on my feet in the winter to prevent drying and cracking! Works wonders.
Danielle G.
This moisturizing creme is everything I needed it to be. The cold winter left my skin dry, itchy, and stinging. When I applied the lotion, it instantly soothed my skin. It's thicker than most lotions, so it continues to moisturize my skin for hours after I put it on. After just a couple days of using this moisturizer, my skin is feeling and looking much healthier. I have oily skin and was worried that using this on my face might cause me to break out, but it has actually calmed my skin down even more.
Hannah Y.
Brockway, PA
This is a lotion that my husband and I literally use daily!!! We have repurchased this exact same kind over and over, dozens of times! And will continue to do so in the future! We are die hard fans of this lotion!! He won't use anything other than this skin calming lotion. It's one lotion that actually does what the package says it will do. ūüĎćūüŹĽ
Allison C.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Love love love this product!!! After I got my first tattoo I would put this lotion on it everyday and not only didi it heal wonderfully, but I never had any sort of rash or irritation because of it. I am highly allergic to lotion and have had much difficulty finding one to use that doesn't cause me to break out so this is by far my favorite!
Tara N.
Waxahachie, TX
I get this really dry patch between my eyebrows that drives me nuts. This is the one thing that I have found that actually makes it go away. I put it on in that spot right before doing my makeup and it lasts all day. It doesn't leave a greasy feeling or a bad smell
Marisa K.
Warren, MI
I get very dry skin in the winter months and I also have a bit of eczema on my stomach. This is an amazing think cream that worked very well at calming the itchiness of my skin. I think it is a great value for the price, and I have gotten my mom with very dry skin to use it as well and she loves it. Would highly recommend
Rachel S.
This moisturizing creme is a LIFE SAVER. My hands get especially bad in the winter and will crack badly, sometimes ending up bleeding. ( I know right, gross). This creme not only solved that problem after repeated usage, but felt smooth to the touch.
Lauren M.
Lafayette, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been searching for a hand lotion strong enough to help with my super dry, cracked and bleeding hands/knuckles. This has done the job! I cant believe I'm just trying this for the first time now! And it's not so thick and slimy that you can't touch anything for an hour after you apply. It's just perfect!
Michelle E.
This is a definite holy grail and staple my house. When my eczema flairs up, nothing works to soothe and protect except this creme. Its not thin, but definitely not so thick that you'd feel theres a film of grease sitting on top od your skin. It gets absorbed into the skin quickly. I regularly use it on my toddler for his very dry skin, and it makes a huge difference. I hope they never stop making this product!
Natalie C.
N Arlington, NJ
This is a great everyday moisturizer. Does not have much of a fragrance and it really does soften and moisturize the skin. I am only giving it four stars because I get pretty itchy during the winter months do to dry skin and while this moisturizer helps it does not eliminate it all together.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.