BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
Danetta R.
Stone Mountain, GA
This product is is the bomb.com !!!! It makes your skin feel really soft and supple. It also moisturizes all day long !!! You apply it once in the morning after your cleansing routine and you don't have to reapply throughout the day. How about that ?!!! It's great, and I love it !!!!
Jasmine S.
So several weeks ago I suffered burns on my face after using a creme depilator to remove facial hair. These burns were chemical burns and they were all over my cheeks. This moisturizer was the only thing that did not sting when I applied it over my face. It is so thick and moisturizing and I loved it. I also use it for my body and as a hand creme. It is amazing.
Venessa B.
Charlotte, NC
I love this product and I think it's a must have for anyone with sensitive skin. I actually received a sample from my dermatologist and then went out and bought it myself. I have had eczema since I was a baby and I can't use lotions with a lot of fragrance. I use this at night, and in the morning as a moisturizer for my skin. I can tell a difference on the days that I put it on.
Monica B.
I like the fact that it heal your dry skin but it's very expensive and it makes you feel so oily. I couldn't handle it I felt like I stuck to everything. Others might think it's worth it but I really didn't besides it puts a pretty good dent in your wallet. Would not recommend it at allEucerin Original Moisturizing Creme
Kylie K.
This works great on me that is why I gave it a five you could buy at your local drugstore I like it because it is preferred by dermatologists, soothing oatmeal and cons protects the skin, which was try Seshan lasts for 24 hours, no medical final odor and no greasy feeling, it is great for children, and it is free of fragrances
Tina H.
Chickasaw , AL
I wash my hands a lot and do a lot of dishes so my hands were cracked badly, this hand cream was amazing it healed my hands in 2-3 days! I purchased it at Walmart for just a few dollars! I highly recommend it for dry or cracked skin
Alaiah A.
Cartersville, GA
I use this brand for my dry skin but this product didn't work as well as the product in the jar. My skin still felt and looked very dry. I was very disappointed that this bottled skin cream didn't work as well. I will continue to buy it in the jar but not this bottled version at all.
Andrea G.
Rochester, NY
I love eucerin products. They are gentle on my sensitive skin, and has no added scents that can be irritating. I find there is usually a coupon as well which makes an inexpensive product even cheaper. Great on my skin, my daughters, and even my elderly clients live the thickness of eucerin for dry areas. Great for everyday use!!
Megan K.
If you have a brand new tattoo, this is what I've been using for years! Vaseline is too greasy and AD is for baby bottoms. This will keep your new ink hydrating and actually reduces itching. It can be found everywhere and had many different price points. Not too expensive anywhere though.
Ela C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Its a good lotion. I have this sometimes in my bag because my hands get dry at work . I bought this at walmart and its a good size to keep in your bag to keep your body or hands moisturize !! I think it can be a little improved because it tends to wear off quick but its ok .
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?