2 colors available

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain a...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a har...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help bett...5 Answers
Shugg W.
Shugg W.
Baltimore, MD
This product is great for sensitive skin and has no harsh smell. It is very light and does leave pores feeling stuffed and clogged.
Laytee D.
Laytee D.
Memphis, TN
The perfect daily moisturizer for those with very sensitive and dry skin. No fragrance helps avoid skin irritations and breakouts.
Sarai M.
Sarai M.
Es muy buena deja la piel suave, lo unico que deja un sensacion humeda pero esta muy bien deja la piel muy suave y me encanta eso
Trang V.
Trang V.
It's really nice for my eczema! Doesn't smell chemically, and does what it's suppose to. A really nice cream to have in the house
Hannah c.
Hannah c.
surf city, NC
Love this product and brand!! Its was recommended by my doctor a few years ago for my eczema... It has definantly helped.
Shawna J.
Shawna J.
Martins Ferry, OH
This cream works great on my daughter's eczema, and also helps relieve my dry itchy skin. Non greasy and absorbs well.
myra h.
myra h.
Beaverton, OR
So moisturizing, really helpful with eczema. Highly recommend it in the winter. And it definitely lasts a long time.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
I love this product because i have dry skin it soaks in but does not feel greasy and it last a long tme good value
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Utica
I didn't really care for this lotion. I'm 6mo pregnant and have very dry skin and this product doesn't help much.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Tallahassee, FL
Very thick moisturizer. I have sensitive skin and this moisturizer is great when my legs or feet feel super dry.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
melissa c.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?
Heather G.
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.