2 colors available

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain a...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a har...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help bett...5 Answers
Amy M.
Amy M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Great stuff, very gentle for sensitive skin. It is very light and it doesn't smell bad either. Actually keeps my skin feeling moisturized for a long time
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Trumbull, CT
Best lotion for sensitive skin! I always have a tube of this in the house. It's a lifesaver for my combination skin & even the dry patches on my elbows.
Sylvia S.
Sylvia S.
Picayune, MS
This cream sits at my desk is always handy. It is a lightweight cream with powerful moisturizers. It doesn't have a fragrance - which I like for work.
Karen K.
Karen K.
Warren, MI
I use this cream every night after I shower and in the morning my feet are so smooth and soft. It goes on easy and it is not greasy. Smells good too.
Mariana C.
Mariana C.
Weston, FL
Keep your skin healthy, soft and hydrated. It's very effective and inexpensive. The presentation is very practical and perfect to have it in the bag!
Christine P.
Christine P.
Dallas, TX
My daily moisturizer after I shower. Leaves your skin feeling moisturizer but not sticky. I also use this since it works great on my sensitive skin
Ericka D.
Ericka D.
Gary, IN
I use this on my daughter because she eczema and it works keeps her from scratching so much and is cheaper than other brand works just the same.
Breann C.
Breann C.
Cadillac, Mi
My husband has horrible Eczema and this really helps his skin at night. He sweats too much during the day to use it, but he likes it at night.
Ariana R.
Ariana R.
Saginaw, MI
Very good for those with very sensitive skin and/or have skin conditions. Is actually doctor recommended to use on those with sensitive skin.
Jill H.
Jill H.
Willow Grove, PA
I love this product to put on my extremely dry skin. I love that it is fragrance free and it does not irritate my skin at all. Great product!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
melissa c.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?
Heather G.
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.