BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
Erin f.
Senoia, GA
I love that it is fragrance free and I love this product. My mother and grandmother use this product daily so you could say this product has been in the family haha
Julia W.
Casa Grande, AZ
My husband and I have used Eucerin products for years to keep our dry skin in check. It wasn't until we moved to a desert clime that I realized that the choice of moisturizer is even more important when skin can honestly dry out in minutes in the dry heat. We like Eucerin's skin calming option because it can be rubbed in over slightly burned skin and insect bites without further aggravating our sensitive skin. We choose fragrance free for several reasons: my husband doesn't want any kind of floral or fruit smell on his body, and also because we spend time with many people who are fragrance sensitive. We will continue to use this product and find that you get a lot of protection for your money out of this tube. It's not inexpensive, but a little goes a long way.
Lindsay B.
My holy grail. Lotion. I use this every single day after I shower on my. Face and body. The price is reasonable and very valuable. It is very gentle on my extremely sensitive skin.
Kaitlynn J.
Georgetown, SC
this helps out a bunch with my psoriasis. I put it on every single day, and I never take it out of my daily routine. I gave some to a friend and she can't get enough of it now haha
Talisa T.
During these past winter months my eye area has become really dry and I had been experiencing a burning sensation. This is a product that my mom uses on her face and that I use to use and I decided to pick it up again and see it it helps. It has really had a difference! I use it all over my face as well as the skin around my eyes. When I stopped using it around the eye area , that area did eventually fell really dry again so i know this works.
Erica S.
This was my Holy Grail drugstore moisturizer for a very long time. I got everyone in my family to use it too. One day though, I found an even more amazing cream and began using that instead but Eucerin is incredible for the price & quality. I loved it especially because it was fragrance free, non-comedogenic & had nothing at all I would be allergic to and great for sensitive skins. It never felt greasy and I blended really easily. It even relieved the eczema on my elbow
Nancy C.
Hicksville, NY
This is another great cream that I alternate with the Aveeno. This one also makes my dry skin feel much more hydrated, it really replenishes the moisture that my skin is craving. It is so gentle; I love that it is fragrance free. This cream also helps relieve any itchiness in my skin that I am feeling. It works very quickly; my skin starts to calm down and feel relief in about 15 minutes. It also absorbs very quickly.
Naomi N.
I tend to carry the small travel size lotions in my everyday bag (can't really call it a purse but it's no longer a diaper bag). This is one of my go to "on the go" lotions to keep my hands moisturized throughout a day of constant hand washing with my toddler. It's also great to keep on hand when I forget to lotion my legs at home ( this happens quite a lot when you have kids), so I don't go all day with dry ashy legs.
Jackie T.
Brooklyn, NY
Ever since the doctor told me my daughter has eczema she suggested buying this skin calming creme and it has helped her skin a lot ! It's a bit pricey but I can catch it on sale at Target sometimes. I wish the container itself was a softer plastic so it's easier to squeeze out all the product when it's almost done. I have bought this many times already because it helps moisturize her dry eczema skin !
Eloisa R.
This is the best creme for the hands! I use this multiple times a day. My hands are very dry right now because of the cold weather and it doesn't help that I love to use bleach on a daily basis and forget to put on my gloves. Highly recommend this if you haven't tried it. Very reasonably priced.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?