2 colors available

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain a...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a har...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help bett...5 Answers
Nusrat N.
Nusrat N.
Jamaica, NY
This is my everyday use cream. I get the one that is light weight so my skin doesn't look too oily. It keeps my skin feeling moisturized throughout the day and night.
Irene R.
Irene R.
I use this on my kids a lot! for little rashes, diaper rash or even with extreme colds (weather) I put it on their cheeks to protect their skin. I love this stuff!!
Meagan C.
Meagan C.
Layton, UT
My son gets exzema and I took him to the dermatologist and he recommended that I apply this lotion twice a day. I started doing it and his exzema disappeared!
Madelaine S.
Madelaine S.
Wellness Guru Expert
My favourite skin calming cream. It leaves my skin so soft, I have some at home and I keep a little travel size at work for my hands after I use the bathroom.
Cassandra J.
Cassandra J.
This definitely helped me with my dry hands after washing this a millions times when dealing with my little one. Got this as a gift from another fellow mom.
Tara F.
Tara F.
Noblesville, IN
This is excellent lotion. The only product I use on my sensitive skin and exzema. I also get headaches from floral scents, so I love that it is unscented.
Meghan P.
Meghan P.
Great product! I have incredibly dry skin on my hands and this is one of the few brands that doesn't burn! Love the travel size to fit into small purses!!
Amy M.
Amy M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Great stuff, very gentle for sensitive skin. It is very light and it doesn't smell bad either. Actually keeps my skin feeling moisturized for a long time
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Trumbull, CT
Best lotion for sensitive skin! I always have a tube of this in the house. It's a lifesaver for my combination skin & even the dry patches on my elbows.
Sylvia S.
Sylvia S.
Picayune, MS
This cream sits at my desk is always handy. It is a lightweight cream with powerful moisturizers. It doesn't have a fragrance - which I like for work.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
melissa c.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?
Heather G.
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.