BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
Anna M.
Pullman, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff. Not too overpriced like many eczema creams. Recommend for anyone with eczema, skin irritation & allergies, dry skin, or people who don't like fragrances. It does the job
Lindsey P.
Layton, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this for my son who is two and has struggled with dry skin and eczema pretty much since the day he was born and we haven't found a baby product that has worked for him. I literally felt like we had tried just about everything. But we absolutely love this! We saw results within three days and his skin has never been so soft and smooth! It really has calmed his eczema as well. This lotion completely exceeded my expectations. Ive started using it on my skin as well! It does kind of sit on your skin and doesn't completely absorb quickly, but I don't mind that aspect. Great lotion to apply at night.
Sara C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product for super dry, flaky skin or if you struggle with eczema! It's not too harsh and pretty affordable. Easy to find at almost any store. I would definitely recommend!
Samantha A.
I absolutely love this skin calming lotion! I use it in the morning, at night and any other time after I wash my face. I have been using it for a few months now, and definitely has helped my dry skin. My mom recommended this product to me and I would recommend this product to anyone with dry skin as well!
Shoba R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is get effective for dry skin and Skin stays moisturized all day.it's also free of fragrances and dyes, won’t clog pores! I love that it contains simple trusted ingredients!
MiAsia B.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is fine. I like that it does lock in moisture and keep my ashiness at bay, but I don't like how it smells or how it feels when I put it on my arms, legs, etc.
Amber J.
Jacksonville , FL
I use this on my face twice a day. I have combination skin, with very mild psoriasis on the sides of my nose and part of my cheeks. (Too mild for any mediation to be worth using, but bad enough that my skin gets red and flaky). I use it as a moisturizer - I put in on in the morning before makeup and I use it before I go to bed. It keeps my skin smooth and flake free without making me break out or making my face extra greasy. I use it on my hands as well, and it keeps them soft, even in the dry winter months. Definitely a product I'll be using for years to come.
Bria B.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My 6 month old son has eczema && so I use this on him. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone suffering from eczema. It helps right away and doesn't make you feel itchy.!
Bekah W.
I got a great deal on 3 sample size bottles of this at the drugstore on black Friday. I was thinking I didn't really need lotion so I planned on using them as stocking stuffers. On a whim I grabbed one on a day that my dry hands were randomly bothering me. Now I'm addicted. I kept all of the bottles. I have one on my vanity, one in my desk drawer and one in my purse.

The scent is light and the texture is perfect.

I had to dock a star because of the ingredients. Parabens.
Julia W.
Casa Grande, AZ
My husband and I have used Eucerin products for years to keep our dry skin in check. It wasn't until we moved to a desert clime that I realized that the choice of moisturizer is even more important when skin can honestly dry out in minutes in the dry heat. We like Eucerin's skin calming option because it can be rubbed in over slightly burned skin and insect bites without further aggravating our sensitive skin. We choose fragrance free for several reasons: my husband doesn't want any kind of floral or fruit smell on his body, and also because we spend time with many people who are fragrance sensitive. We will continue to use this product and find that you get a lot of protection for your money out of this tube. It's not inexpensive, but a little goes a long way.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.