BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
I love this product because i have dry skin it soaks in but does not feel greasy and it last a long tme good value
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Utica
I didn't really care for this lotion. I'm 6mo pregnant and have very dry skin and this product doesn't help much.
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Selma, CA
A must if anyone has eczema in your family. Safe for little ones with sensitive skin too. Will keep purchasing
Annamaria P.
Annamaria P.
Orlando, FL
This is an amazing product that is great with psoriasis and eczema leave skin feeling smooth and soft
Holly M.
Holly M.
My skin is really sensitive. This is one of the few lotions I have found that doesn't burn my hands.
Arnetta F.
Arnetta F.
Campton, KY
Perfect for your skin, works great, love to buy this product. Good for kids also. Walmart has this.
Alyson K.
Alyson K.
Lexington, KY
Great lotion. Goes in quickly. Not greasy and no fragrance. It doesn't upset my sensitive skin.
Margaret M.
Margaret M.
Minneapolis, MN
I trust the eucerin brand when it comes to moisturizer and this version smells less mediciney.
Dalia T.
Dalia T.
Rockaway Bch, NY
This Cream Reallyy Does Work i Heard !! I Hope Soon i Get zThis So i Can Try It And Review it
Chanelle G.
Chanelle G.
Lancaster, CA
I love this product for my sensitive skin. I live in a very dry area and this helps so much.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
melissa c.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?
Heather G.
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.