BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
Sydney D.
I love this lotion! It always makes my skin feel so moisturized and silky smooth. I get red bumps on my arms and this lotion really helps calm the irritated skin down. I would definitely recommend this product!
Daphne L.
My family loves this cream. We keep multiple creams throughout our house. It's a good moisturizer for hands, feet, elbows and any other part. It's a good price and it's a good brand. Our family will keep using.
Nathalia M.
Shawnee, KS
The chicks of the baby was very red and this creme was the only one that resolved the problem. It is a little pack but in my case was worth it because was just in his chicks and it does not smell very strong !
Ashane' S.
Lacy Lakeview, TX
I love this lotion. I get dry patchy skin quite often and I have a history of eczema. This lotion is the only lotion that soothes my skin and is actually thick enough to where I feel my skin is taking in moisture.
Alanna P.
I like eucerins products! The smell isn't my favorite but it really lotions up your hands and it stays smooth and soft for a long time. You can find these products in any store and it has a good price point!
Sophia S.
This cream helps my face a lot. Cause my face is so dry especially when I wash it. Not that expensive either. It helped me but didn't help my sister as much. It's jus depends on the type of skin you have.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Having eczema this is one of the only lotions that can keep it calms sometimes. It doesn't have a great smell, but its not bad either. This lotion is really thick and pasty so that's the only annoying thing.
maría f.
Miami
This is one of my favorites sermatological recommended brands for the skin because you get rid of ugly dead skin truly easy and it gives you this natural healthy look so I recommend the whole brand :-)
Srujana S.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
Love this product it's so nice and smells really good everyone should go buy it. Love this product it's so nice and smells really good everyone should go buy it. Love this product it's so nice and smells really good everyone should go buy it.
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Love this moisturizer and how hydrated it leaves my skin feeling. I love that there isn't any smell to it or any fragrance of any sort. Would definitely recommend giving this a try if your skin is lacking moisture and needs some hydration.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?