BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm ha...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product...5 Answers
Eucerin Skin Calming Daily Moisturizing Creme Fragrance Free
  • "Very creamy leaves your skin feeling very soft. Good for very dry skin." in 102 reviews
  • "Eurcerin has been great to my family I have a son that has very sensitive skin the daily moisturizer is a must for him love the product" in 60 reviews
  • "This is perhaps my favorite moisturizer!! I love the soft smooth feeling it leaves on my skin without it being too oily. I also love that there is no fragrance in the lotion so I never worry about it interfering with my daily spritz of perfume." in 46 reviews
  • "My every day go to moisturizer. I have super dry skin, but this is wonderful in moisturizing my arms and legs. Really worth it. " in 34 reviews
Kacey D.
Hey there Influensters 👋🏽☺️😍!!!

So.. I used to be recommended by Doctor as child about this brand for my eczema but as a child I never liked it because I wanted to smell like a princess. Anyways .. I'm an adult now and I've been looking for something good for my skin and can help with my Eczema especially with the season change.. And I remember what my doctor told me when I was younger about his brand. I went looking for the "eczema relief" by Eucerin. Unfortunately they were out of it at Walmart so I grabbed this! And so far I love it! It not too greasy but is very moisturizing . I use it all over and I love it. This is my spring fav now!

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

This is define rely a must- have for anyone with dry skin or ezcema!
Only about $6 or $7 at Walmart!
Get yours 💕
Try now, thank me later 😘😘😘
Paige P.
Boynton beach , FL
I often get dermatitis on my hands it is dry, itchy and painful my hands will dry and my skin becomes inflamed I use this lotion and it helps a lot to calm the irritation and keeps it moisturized so my hands don't crack
Fatima O.
temperance, MI
This stuff is expensive but it's amazing! I have very dry skin and oily and I feel like when I use this I can get too oily sometimes which I don't like but I would rather be oily than dry! I get this at target! The bottle is very big and will last a long time.
Sydney D.
I love this lotion! It always makes my skin feel so moisturized and silky smooth. I get red bumps on my arms and this lotion really helps calm the irritated skin down. I would definitely recommend this product!
Nathalia M.
Shawnee, KS
The chicks of the baby was very red and this creme was the only one that resolved the problem. It is a little pack but in my case was worth it because was just in his chicks and it does not smell very strong !
Ashane' S.
Lacy Lakeview, TX
I love this lotion. I get dry patchy skin quite often and I have a history of eczema. This lotion is the only lotion that soothes my skin and is actually thick enough to where I feel my skin is taking in moisture.
Daphne L.
My family loves this cream. We keep multiple creams throughout our house. It's a good moisturizer for hands, feet, elbows and any other part. It's a good price and it's a good brand. Our family will keep using.
Gabrielle A.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Dry Skin Therapy Calming Creme Daily Moisturizer 1 oz more...
This cream is amazing for hand and feet! I have really dry skin in the winter and hate always feeling like I am greasy and slick like I do with other creams. I would 100% recommend this to all ages and people!
Alanna P.
I like eucerins products! The smell isn't my favorite but it really lotions up your hands and it stays smooth and soft for a long time. You can find these products in any store and it has a good price point!
Safia I.
SAN Diego , CA
This cream helps my face a lot. Cause my face is so dry especially when I wash it. Not that expensive either. It helped me but didn't help my sister as much. It's jus depends on the type of skin you have.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.
melissa c.
MIAMI, FL
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?