2 colors available

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain a...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a har...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help bett...5 Answers
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Cary, NC
This is by far my favorite lotion, I use it every single day. After I got a tattoo, I needed some fragrance free products, so I went to Eucerin, and have tried a lot of their products since and absolutely love them all
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Best moisturizer I've ever used. Works beautifully on sensitive skin... it's also great to use on sensitive areas like your face. Just all over a great moisturizer and keeps skin looking and feeling great all day.
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Van Nuys, CA
This lotion actually did have a scent to it which smelled kind of chemical for some reason I'm not sure if it was just a bad batch or what but it didn't relieve my skin at all and I used it for a week straight!
Penny L.
Penny L.
Philadelphia, PA
Eucerin Skim Calming Daily Creme really helped to hydrate my skin and reduce the itching caused by eczema. After using this creme for a few days, my eczema was cleaning up and I saw a significant improvement.
Tracie G.
Tracie G.
Green Bay, WI
I got this lotion to see if it would help with my son's severely chapped hands from playing in in the snow. It worked great. It is thick but absorbed quickly and we were able to see improvement right away.
Dezi M.
Dezi M.
Amazing! I use this on my baby in the winter. She kept a chapted cheeks and forhead. It would go away almost instantly. Also I used it with both kids eczema. Helped tremdously!
Maery S.
Maery S.
Redmond, WA
My best friend for tattoo healing! Eucerin's formula results in a light-feeling heavy duty moisturizer that encourages safe healing of tattoos (and the rest of my skin, too!)
Berenice G.
Berenice G.
My go to moisturizing cream! I have really bad dryness around my nose and forehead and this keeps my skin smooth all day long. This product is also very affordable and huge!
Wahida C.
Wahida C.
Gainesville, Fl
My mothers holy grail. We ave bottle and bottles of theses at home and she forces us to put it on before leaving the house. Extremely moisturizing, but does leave you oily.
Juanita O.
Juanita O.
Fresno, CA
I bought this becausey skin started peeling off from my fingers. My cousin told me this product would help and it did. I used for about a month and my skin stopped peeling.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
melissa c.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?
Heather G.
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.