BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
Kiera R.
Kittanning , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm obsessed with this lotion! It's so thick and creamy but dries so quickly and does not leave the skin feeling greasy at all! It's luxurious but so inexpensive! It's a must have for dry skin!
Adri K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Saves my skin from the hot water shower I can't help but take before bed every night. It is thick keep in mind so you don't need a whole lot and it's a little $$$$ but MAN DOES MY SKIN LOVE IT!!!!
Whitnëy L.
Great Falls , MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
For somebody who suffers from psoriasis this is a great lotion to keep in that extra moisture. The only thing that I don't like so much about it is it tends to be a little greasy or oily.
Anna M.
Pullman, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff. Not too overpriced like many eczema creams. Recommend for anyone with eczema, skin irritation & allergies, dry skin, or people who don't like fragrances. It does the job
Sara C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product for super dry, flaky skin or if you struggle with eczema! It's not too harsh and pretty affordable. Easy to find at almost any store. I would definitely recommend!
Shoba R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is get effective for dry skin and Skin stays moisturized all day.it's also free of fragrances and dyes, won’t clog pores! I love that it contains simple trusted ingredients!
Samantha A.
I absolutely love this skin calming lotion! I use it in the morning, at night and any other time after I wash my face. I have been using it for a few months now, and definitely has helped my dry skin. My mom recommended this product to me and I would recommend this product to anyone with dry skin as well!
MiAsia B.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is fine. I like that it does lock in moisture and keep my ashiness at bay, but I don't like how it smells or how it feels when I put it on my arms, legs, etc.
Bria B.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My 6 month old son has eczema && so I use this on him. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone suffering from eczema. It helps right away and doesn't make you feel itchy.!
Erin f.
Senoia, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that it is fragrance free and I love this product. My mother and grandmother use this product daily so you could say this product has been in the family haha
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.