BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
Louise C.
Coquitlam , BC
I bought this for a new tattoo. I didn't love it. It feels think and like Vaseline on my skin.
Kristyn F.
Atlanta, Ga
This lotion is ideal for itchy, dry skin. It immediately coats and soothes. Perfect for every day use of dry skin.
Crystal B.
Phenix City, AL
I use this on both of my boys with eczema. It works great on their dry skin. And it last all day.
Katy H.
I wish this cream was more easily available in Australia. Nice and calming and hydrating for my very dry skin.
irti k.
I've always had skin problems with breakouts and uneven skin tone. Someone suggested for me to try this about 2 years ago and I haven't looked back. My skin is so much better with this.
If you think you might have highly sensitive skin give this product a try - and give it a few weeks to see the results. I'm never going back!
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?