2 colors available

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain a...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a har...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help bett...5 Answers
Shelby O.
Shelby O.
Essex, Ontario
This cream was recommended to me by a doctor after I complained about dry skin on my face. I did not find this product helped at all.
Cely R.
Cely R.
Sainte therese, QC
Really like it. Did a great job on mi skin. It does not feel sticki when you let absorb. I really recommend it.
Ch C.
Ch C.
Berlin
A very light creme, ideal for summer nights after a shower. Lovely scent and texture. Not greasy at all. Would definitely buy again
Cherith W.
Cherith W.
This was great, I have pretty sensitive skin and it didn't leave me oily or uncomfortable which other creams normally do.
Pam B.
Pam B.
Chatham, ON
Great texture, thick not runny. Worked well for my dry, sensitive skin. Gentle, no fragrance. Convenient tube.
kayla n.
kayla n.
Good for eczema but it burns a little too much if you are having a bad flare up. for regular maintenance it's a great moisturizer
Emily S.
Emily S.
I personally didn't like this product as it made my skin break out. i think that has a nice formula but on my skin it isn't great
Kristine N.
Kristine N.
Vancouver, BC
I use this in the winter when my skin is super dry or after a exfoliation that has left my skin dry. When i wake up, my skin is like new!
Louise C.
Louise C.
Coquitlam , BC
I bought this for a new tattoo. I didn't love it. It feels think and like Vaseline on my skin.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Phenix City, AL
I use this on both of my boys with eczema. It works great on their dry skin. And it last all day.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
melissa c.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?
Heather G.
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.