BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
Karla M.
Venezuela
I use this one since a year and i love it!! My face use to be so dry and with this cream it got so much better, the smell is really cool but it could be awesome if there could exist more fragrances
Kristin B.
This moisturizer is thick but not greasy and soaks into the skin fairly quickly. It makes my skin feel really nice and soft after only 1 application! I also like that its fragrance free!
Danielle D.
Toronto, ON
LOVE this stuff. I have the worst dry skin, that gets very itchy and scaley in the Canadian winter months, and this has been the ONLY cream that has really helped without leaving my skin feeling greasy and gross.
Sissi K.
I have very sensitive and dry skin. I apply this cream at night time sometimes when my skin feels irritated after my face wash routine and it just calms it instantly. I don't feel any stinging and usually wae up with an even complexion. I love it!
nadia s.
Toronto, ON
Very soothing to itches and rashes however I find the cream think and greedy. Tube lasts a long time however for its thickness you need a lot to cover a wider surface area such as your arms or legs
irti k.
I've always had skin problems with breakouts and uneven skin tone. Someone suggested for me to try this about 2 years ago and I haven't looked back. My skin is so much better with this.
If you think you might have highly sensitive skin give this product a try - and give it a few weeks to see the results. I'm never going back!
Sabrina L.
I love this. I used it to help heal my tattoo. Not only did I use it for my tattoo, I used it all over also. It works great. Keeps me moisturized and soft. It also helped heal my tattoo nicely.
Lili C.
I use this product to misturize my face in the morning before I put any makeup on. The only downside to this is I would like it to have some spf, so I know I'm getting some sun protection
Rayna L.
North Gower, Ontario
I used this while I was pregnant to relieve the belly itch. It totally kept me from constantly scratching, and I don't have one stretch mark from pregnancy from using this.
gerson m.
I have a very sensitive skin and fat, always use this Eucerin Skin Calming Daily Moisturizing Creme, and I like the result, I care and I very protective skin ...
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?