2 colors available

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain a...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a har...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help bett...5 Answers
Isabelle V.
Isabelle V.
Best dry-skin lotion out there! It absorbs really quickly and leaves your skin smooth as opposed to greasy or sticky. No odour. Purchased from drug store or Walmart. Well priced. I recommend!!!
Karah M.
Karah M.
Mission, BC
Wellness Guru Expert
Sometimes this makes my face a bit oily, so I only use it before bed now and it works great. I don't wake up in the morning with a shiny face or a tight feeling face. I like to mix my foundation/concealer with this product and apply over the small amount of dry patches I have on my face. It covers and hydrates all day long and my trouble areas are feeling great at the end of the day. Would recommend, it is also great for winter.
Bele G.
Bele G.
Santiago, Chile
I have been searchingin the last few weeks for a good skin cream that will not make my rosacea breakout. I have tried many products from drugstores and high end department stores but none of them works well. I tried Eucerin Skin Calming and have been using it for the past two months now. I love it! . It's thick enough to really make your skin soft. Hopefully.
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
This moisturizer is thick but not greasy and soaks into the skin fairly quickly. It makes my skin feel really nice and soft after only 1 application! I also like that its fragrance free!
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Toronto, ON
LOVE this stuff. I have the worst dry skin, that gets very itchy and scaley in the Canadian winter months, and this has been the ONLY cream that has really helped without leaving my skin feeling greasy and gross.
nadia s.
nadia s.
Toronto, ON
Very soothing to itches and rashes however I find the cream think and greedy. Tube lasts a long time however for its thickness you need a lot to cover a wider surface area such as your arms or legs
Lili C.
Lili C.
I use this product to misturize my face in the morning before I put any makeup on. The only downside to this is I would like it to have some spf, so I know I'm getting some sun protection
Afsana B.
Afsana B.
It's a nice moisturizers but I do have really horrible dry skin around my nose and it didn't get rid of that my but for the rest of my face I loved it.
Marija G.
Marija G.
Helped me a lot with sensitive skin. I do not like cremes with fragrance and prefer to use dermatological cosmetic.
Shelby O.
Shelby O.
Essex, Ontario
This cream was recommended to me by a doctor after I complained about dry skin on my face. I did not find this product helped at all.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
Heather G.
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.
melissa c.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?