2 colors available

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain a...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a har...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help bett...5 Answers
Olya K.
Olya K.
Woodbridge, Ontario
I use this cream for my kids after bath. It keeps their skin protected and moisture. This is extremely important in winter, when their skin becomes dry and itchy. It has rich creamy texture and has no smell. I love this cream.
Alla A.
Alla A.
I tried using this moisturizer on my face during the winter phase and it did miracles. It is not greasy and dries into skin quick. There was no irritation what so ever and a plus that it's fragrance free.
Emily J.
Emily J.
Lethbridge
I really like this moisturizer for an all over body moisturizer. It helps me with my very dry chapped arms and hands. You only need a little bit of this cream at a time, because if you use too much right away it can feel a bit greasy.
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
This moisturizer is thick but not greasy and soaks into the skin fairly quickly. It makes my skin feel really nice and soft after only 1 application! I also like that its fragrance free!
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Toronto, ON
LOVE this stuff. I have the worst dry skin, that gets very itchy and scaley in the Canadian winter months, and this has been the ONLY cream that has really helped without leaving my skin feeling greasy and gross.
nadia s.
nadia s.
Toronto, ON
Very soothing to itches and rashes however I find the cream think and greedy. Tube lasts a long time however for its thickness you need a lot to cover a wider surface area such as your arms or legs
Lili C.
Lili C.
I use this product to misturize my face in the morning before I put any makeup on. The only downside to this is I would like it to have some spf, so I know I'm getting some sun protection
Rayna L.
Rayna L.
North Gower, Ontario
I used this while I was pregnant to relieve the belly itch. It totally kept me from constantly scratching, and I don't have one stretch mark from pregnancy from using this.
Afsana B.
Afsana B.
It's a nice moisturizers but I do have really horrible dry skin around my nose and it didn't get rid of that my but for the rest of my face I loved it.
Marija G.
Marija G.
Helped me a lot with sensitive skin. I do not like cremes with fragrance and prefer to use dermatological cosmetic.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
melissa c.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?
Heather G.
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.