BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
Isabelle V.
Best dry-skin lotion out there! It absorbs really quickly and leaves your skin smooth as opposed to greasy or sticky. No odour. Purchased from drug store or Walmart. Well priced. I recommend!!!
Karah M.
Mission, BC
Sometimes this makes my face a bit oily, so I only use it before bed now and it works great. I don't wake up in the morning with a shiny face or a tight feeling face. I like to mix my foundation/concealer with this product and apply over the small amount of dry patches I have on my face. It covers and hydrates all day long and my trouble areas are feeling great at the end of the day. Would recommend, it is also great for winter.
Bele G.
Santiago, Chile
I have been searchingin the last few weeks for a good skin cream that will not make my rosacea breakout. I have tried many products from drugstores and high end department stores but none of them works well. I tried Eucerin Skin Calming and have been using it for the past two months now. I love it! . It's thick enough to really make your skin soft. Hopefully.
Annie T.
Toronto
I use this product after applying my topical ointment as I have eczema. The consistency is milky and smooth. I like that it is fragrance-free and does not irritate my skin. It also absorbs into the skin very quickly.

However, I don't find that it is the MOST effect product out there. There are better alternatives out there - however, I am just looking for a more heavy-weight and fuller coverage product.

This should probably satisfy most other people who do not suffer the level of eczema that I suffer.
Karlīna Anna D.
I love this cream, as it is with no fragrance and very settle, so with my problematic skin type it goes very well and moisturizes very well.It makes my redness go away. It is pricey but still worth every penny. I have been using it for a while and love it still.
María Eugenia C.
Caracas
Excelente crema. Hace poco me la regalaron por un tema de salud y de verdad que su efecto fue de inmediato y excelente. Primera vez que usaba esta crema. No conozco su precio puesto que fue un regalo. Creo que los productos Eucein son excelentes.
Olya K.
Woodbridge, Ontario
I use this cream for my kids after bath. It keeps their skin protected and moisture. This is extremely important in winter, when their skin becomes dry and itchy. It has rich creamy texture and has no smell. I love this cream.
Kariane J.
Montreal
It's a nice daily moisturizer. It's one of the best on the market. The only drawback I had with this product is actually the smell. Even though it says it is fragrance free, the smell doesn't appeal to me.
Alla A.
I tried using this moisturizer on my face during the winter phase and it did miracles. It is not greasy and dries into skin quick. There was no irritation what so ever and a plus that it's fragrance free.
Emily J.
Lethbridge
I really like this moisturizer for an all over body moisturizer. It helps me with my very dry chapped arms and hands. You only need a little bit of this cream at a time, because if you use too much right away it can feel a bit greasy.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?