BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
Holly H.
Lebanon, OR
Love this fragrance free! So I'm not left with an odor but get the moisturizer I need!
Samantha C.
Baraga
This is great for eczema, used this on my daughter. It is a little oily but not to bad.
Amber K.
This is very good for your skin. It moisturizers and leaves your skin feeling soft.
Rachel V.
Such a delicate cream. This is my favorite product to put on day and nighttime.
Isabel A.
So good it calms your skin within seconds!! I always carry this with me!
(— —)
stephanie p.
Jackson, TN
Very creamy leaves your skin feeling very soft. Good for very dry skin.
Eleanor W.
Eucerin is so great bcos it's specifically a skincare brand, so they do their job and they do it well. This cream is so nourishing but not sticky at all. It really does help with dry skin especially in the winter.
Laura G.
is the lotion I apply to my boys after their baths as they both have sensitive skin that can develop into pretty severe eczema. It is a good value for the price you pay and is a more cost effective option as compared to La Roche-Posay Lipikar Lipid-Replenishing Body Milk, 13.5-Ounce Bottle, which worked well but is very expensive.
Nour T.
Montreal
Review for: Other more...
This is the best moisturizer for Canada's very harsh winters don't smell too strong and not sticky at all which is one of the most important features for a moisturizer. I would definitely recommend it.
Alejandra F.
I love this cream very much. My dry skin feels protected and moisturised. I have been using it for years now and one of my daily and night creams and I recommend it highly if your skin is prone to eczema and is sensitive.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?