2 colors available

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain a...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a har...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help bett...5 Answers
Sarah I.
Sarah I.
Very moisturizing and gentle on the skin. My skin is very sensitive and this lotion doesn't bother it.
Bret H.
Bret H.
Pattonsburg, MO
My girlfriend makes me put this on everyday. It's ok but I think it makes my face feel more oily
MArie M.
MArie M.
Love this product because it makes me skin glow, its afffordable, my expectionations were met
Laura G.
Laura G.
is the lotion I apply to my boys after their baths as they both have sensitive skin that can develop into pretty severe eczema. It is a good value for the price you pay and is a more cost effective option as compared to La Roche-Posay Lipikar Lipid-Replenishing Body Milk, 13.5-Ounce Bottle, which worked well but is very expensive.
Alejandra F.
Alejandra F.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this cream very much. My dry skin feels protected and moisturised. I have been using it for years now and one of my daily and night creams and I recommend it highly if your skin is prone to eczema and is sensitive.
Nour T.
Nour T.
Montreal
Review for: Other
This is the best moisturizer for Canada's very harsh winters don't smell too strong and not sticky at all which is one of the most important features for a moisturizer. I would definitely recommend it.
Isabelle V.
Isabelle V.
Best dry-skin lotion out there! It absorbs really quickly and leaves your skin smooth as opposed to greasy or sticky. No odour. Purchased from drug store or Walmart. Well priced. I recommend!!!
Karah M.
Karah M.
Mission, BC
Wellness Guru Expert
Sometimes this makes my face a bit oily, so I only use it before bed now and it works great. I don't wake up in the morning with a shiny face or a tight feeling face. I like to mix my foundation/concealer with this product and apply over the small amount of dry patches I have on my face. It covers and hydrates all day long and my trouble areas are feeling great at the end of the day. Would recommend, it is also great for winter.
Bele G.
Bele G.
Santiago, Chile
I have been searchingin the last few weeks for a good skin cream that will not make my rosacea breakout. I have tried many products from drugstores and high end department stores but none of them works well. I tried Eucerin Skin Calming and have been using it for the past two months now. I love it! . It's thick enough to really make your skin soft. Hopefully.
Olya K.
Olya K.
Woodbridge, Ontario
I use this cream for my kids after bath. It keeps their skin protected and moisture. This is extremely important in winter, when their skin becomes dry and itchy. It has rich creamy texture and has no smell. I love this cream.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
melissa c.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?
Heather G.
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.