2 colors available

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain a...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a har...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help bett...5 Answers
Sabrina L.
Sabrina L.
I love this. I used it to help heal my tattoo. Not only did I use it for my tattoo, I used it all over also. It works great. Keeps me moisturized and soft. It also helped heal my tattoo nicely.
Rayna L.
Rayna L.
North Gower, Ontario
I used this while I was pregnant to relieve the belly itch. It totally kept me from constantly scratching, and I don't have one stretch mark from pregnancy from using this.
gerson m.
gerson m.
I have a very sensitive skin and fat, always use this Eucerin Skin Calming Daily Moisturizing Creme, and I like the result, I care and I very protective skin ...
Pam B.
Pam B.
Chatham, ON
Great texture, thick not runny. Worked well for my dry, sensitive skin. Gentle, no fragrance. Convenient tube.
Sarah I.
Sarah I.
Very moisturizing and gentle on the skin. My skin is very sensitive and this lotion doesn't bother it.
Bret H.
Bret H.
Pattonsburg, MO
My girlfriend makes me put this on everyday. It's ok but I think it makes my face feel more oily
MArie M.
MArie M.
Love this product because it makes me skin glow, its afffordable, my expectionations were met
Laura G.
Laura G.
is the lotion I apply to my boys after their baths as they both have sensitive skin that can develop into pretty severe eczema. It is a good value for the price you pay and is a more cost effective option as compared to La Roche-Posay Lipikar Lipid-Replenishing Body Milk, 13.5-Ounce Bottle, which worked well but is very expensive.
Alejandra F.
Alejandra F.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this cream very much. My dry skin feels protected and moisturised. I have been using it for years now and one of my daily and night creams and I recommend it highly if your skin is prone to eczema and is sensitive.
Nour T.
Nour T.
Montreal
Review for: Other
This is the best moisturizer for Canada's very harsh winters don't smell too strong and not sticky at all which is one of the most important features for a moisturizer. I would definitely recommend it.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
melissa c.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?
Heather G.
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.