2 colors available

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain a...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a har...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help bett...5 Answers
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Really like this product! It comes in a small bottle, I have it in my purse for emergencies. I've been using this cream for years and haven't been disappointed. It always meets my expectations and would definitely recommend.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
El Paso, TX
I work at a with children all day long. I'am constantly washing my hands and the only thing that helps keeping my hands from getting badly dry is this lotion. I use it on my whole family to keep up from having dry ugly skin.
Ihesha P.
Ihesha P.
I have really sensitive skin so this helps a lot.This is my first time trying it but I will buy more when I can.Price is affordable and worth it.Perfect neat packaging.I recommend this to anyone with sensitive and dry skin.
Stacey T.
Stacey T.
Terryville, CT
This is my go to cream whenever I get a tattoo. It keeps my skin moisturized throughout the day without having to reapply constantly. It also doesn't leave an oily residue on your skin so your clothes never stick to you.
melissa c.
Really love this Unscented lotion, it keeps my skin so hydrated during the summer beach days, I also put some on my feet and wear socks over it to extra hydrate between pedi's keeps my feet baby soft and my skin glowing
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
Seabeck, WA
I have dry skin.I have been looking for a moisturizer to use on my face.Picked up a small purse size of this from Target and really like it. It goes on smooth and is not greasy. My skin still feels soft in the morning!
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Cary, NC
This is by far my favorite lotion, I use it every single day. After I got a tattoo, I needed some fragrance free products, so I went to Eucerin, and have tried a lot of their products since and absolutely love them all
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Best moisturizer I've ever used. Works beautifully on sensitive skin... it's also great to use on sensitive areas like your face. Just all over a great moisturizer and keeps skin looking and feeling great all day.
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Van Nuys, CA
This lotion actually did have a scent to it which smelled kind of chemical for some reason I'm not sure if it was just a bad batch or what but it didn't relieve my skin at all and I used it for a week straight!
Penny L.
Penny L.
Philadelphia, PA
Eucerin Skim Calming Daily Creme really helped to hydrate my skin and reduce the itching caused by eczema. After using this creme for a few days, my eczema was cleaning up and I saw a significant improvement.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?
Heather G.
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.