BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm ha...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product...5 Answers
Buy on target.com*
  • "Very creamy leaves your skin feeling very soft. Good for very dry skin." in 102 reviews
  • "Eurcerin has been great to my family I have a son that has very sensitive skin the daily moisturizer is a must for him love the product" in 60 reviews
  • "This is perhaps my favorite moisturizer!! I love the soft smooth feeling it leaves on my skin without it being too oily. I also love that there is no fragrance in the lotion so I never worry about it interfering with my daily spritz of perfume." in 46 reviews
  • "My every day go to moisturizer. I have super dry skin, but this is wonderful in moisturizing my arms and legs. Really worth it. " in 34 reviews
Sumlin D.
Towson, MD
I love this. Couldn't live without it. My dishydrotic eczema makes my skin dry and itchy with tiny bumps and this lotion is so soothing for it. Keeps me moisturised and itch free throughout the day. I use it after every hand washing and after every shower.
Elani K.
Welgelegen, Western Province
It's a nice Moisturizer. It makes my skin feel smooth and revitalized but it's not my favorite. I would buy it again if i don't find my regular Moisturizer but it's not my first choice. It's also affordable and available in pretty much every drug store .
Tracy F.
Review for: Dry Skin Therapy Calming Creme Daily Moisturizer 8 oz more...
I like this lotion. I use this when I travel because it has a lid. I also use this sometimes instead of the USB with pump. Right now, during this cold weather, I find myself applying regularly more than once a day when I scanned to stay hydrated.
Zoe T.
Lawrence, KS
This is a great lotion for extremely dry skin. It takes a long time to dry & not feel oily. I have used this many times. It's very moisturizing & it definitely does its job. I just wish I didn't feel like I had lotion on for as long as I did.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
This is a pretty good product for really dry skin. Very reasonable priced, my friend has excema and she sticks to these lotions faithfully and they really do seem to help.
Araceli D.
Tolleson, AZ
This drug store lotion is a must. It is easy to apply the right amount using this packaging which is why I've been using it for years. It meets my expectations that I have because it is definitely moisturizing and gets rid of dry spots.
Paige P.
Boynton Beach, FL
I often get dermatitis on my hands it is dry, itchy and painful my hands will dry and my skin becomes inflamed I use this lotion and it helps a lot to calm the irritation and keeps it moisturized so my hands don't crack
Kacey D.
Hey there Influensters 👋🏽☺️😍!!!

So.. I used to be recommended by Doctor as child about this brand for my eczema but as a child I never liked it because I wanted to smell like a princess. Anyways .. I'm an adult now and I've been looking for something good for my skin and can help with my Eczema especially with the season change.. And I remember what my doctor told me when I was younger about his brand. I went looking for the "eczema relief" by Eucerin. Unfortunately they were out of it at Walmart so I grabbed this! And so far I love it! It not too greasy but is very moisturizing . I use it all over and I love it. This is my spring fav now!

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

This is define rely a must- have for anyone with dry skin or ezcema!
Only about $6 or $7 at Walmart!
Get yours 💕
Try now, thank me later 😘😘😘
Fatima O.
temperance, MI
This stuff is expensive but it's amazing! I have very dry skin and oily and I feel like when I use this I can get too oily sometimes which I don't like but I would rather be oily than dry! I get this at target! The bottle is very big and will last a long time.
Nathalia M.
Shawnee, KS
The chicks of the baby was very red and this creme was the only one that resolved the problem. It is a little pack but in my case was worth it because was just in his chicks and it does not smell very strong !
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.
melissa c.
MIAMI, FL
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?