2 colors available

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain a...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a har...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help bett...5 Answers
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Garden Grove, CA
I love this stuff andd I've been using it for years. Had my tattoo artist recommend this to me about 7 years ago and I use it religiously, and specifically with my tattoos. I love that it has no fragrance so it doesn't irritate new tattoos at all.
Crystalina M.
Crystalina M.
I got a sample of this at the hospital after birth. Once I tried it on my little ones diaper rash and it cleared up right away, I bought a big size. I used it for breastfeeding and her rashes. Only thing is it's kind leaves an oily feeling
Asmita S.
Asmita S.
Howell, NJ
I love this Eucerin creme because it is made with oatmeal and it is perfect for my dry skin. Usually some cremes will irritate my skin due to the harsh fragrances in it, but this is fragrance free and wonderful. A must have for everyone!
Tajanae H.
Tajanae H.
Tampa, FL
This moisturizer is especially helpful for dry areas. This is really good for keeping my skin soft without being too oily. My mother & I also used this on the area around our tattoos to keep them from breaking out from the A&D ointment.
Marie I.
Marie I.
Las Vegas, NV
This was actually recommended to me by a roommate in college because my hands were suddenly dry due to the weather and were peeling. After the first use my hands were so much smoothr and in much better shape than they were originally.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
El Paso, TX
I work at a with children all day long. I'am constantly washing my hands and the only thing that helps keeping my hands from getting badly dry is this lotion. I use it on my whole family to keep up from having dry ugly skin.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Really like this product! It comes in a small bottle, I have it in my purse for emergencies. I've been using this cream for years and haven't been disappointed. It always meets my expectations and would definitely recommend.
Ihesha P.
Ihesha P.
I have really sensitive skin so this helps a lot.This is my first time trying it but I will buy more when I can.Price is affordable and worth it.Perfect neat packaging.I recommend this to anyone with sensitive and dry skin.
Stacey T.
Stacey T.
Terryville, CT
This is my go to cream whenever I get a tattoo. It keeps my skin moisturized throughout the day without having to reapply constantly. It also doesn't leave an oily residue on your skin so your clothes never stick to you.
melissa c.
Really love this Unscented lotion, it keeps my skin so hydrated during the summer beach days, I also put some on my feet and wear socks over it to extra hydrate between pedi's keeps my feet baby soft and my skin glowing
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?
Heather G.
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.