BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
Sylvia S.
Picayune, MS
This cream sits at my desk is always handy. It is a lightweight cream with powerful moisturizers. It doesn't have a fragrance - which I like for work.
Mariana C.
Weston, FL
Keep your skin healthy, soft and hydrated. It's very effective and inexpensive. The presentation is very practical and perfect to have it in the bag!
Ericka D.
Gary, IN
I use this on my daughter because she eczema and it works keeps her from scratching so much and is cheaper than other brand works just the same.
Ariana R.
Saginaw, MI
Very good for those with very sensitive skin and/or have skin conditions. Is actually doctor recommended to use on those with sensitive skin.
Candace B.
I use Eucerin Skin Calming moisturizing cream on my kiddos. They have eczema, and this lotion really calms it down and makes it stop itching.
Carolina P.
Perfect for sensitive skin, no fragrance, it's really sticky to get to the point you have to rub hard but moist all day and really absorbent
Catie S.
Spring, TX
I use this on my son who is very prone to eczema rashes. It's thick enough to coat but also allows his skin to breathe. Works like a charm.
Shugg W.
Baltimore, MD
This product is great for sensitive skin and has no harsh smell. It is very light and does leave pores feeling stuffed and clogged.
Trang V.
It's really nice for my eczema! Doesn't smell chemically, and does what it's suppose to. A really nice cream to have in the house
Hannah c.
Hampstead, NC
Love this product and brand!! Its was recommended by my doctor a few years ago for my eczema... It has definantly helped.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?