BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
Jericia B.
Columbus, OH
I used this on my toddler she gets super dry skin sometimes and its great for all seasons. My doctor gave us a travel size and I refill it as needed.
Jessica S.
Myerstown, PA
This product works wonders on my dry, itchy skin. It is my daily go to. I would recommend this to anyone who has sensitive skin. I especially find it useful to put this on at least twice a day in the colder months.
Deanna G.
This is not my favorite lotion-I feel like its just okay. I think I need a lot of product to fully moisturize my skin and I have found other lotions that work way better than this one.
Annie T.
Toronto
I use this product after applying my topical ointment as I have eczema. The consistency is milky and smooth. I like that it is fragrance-free and does not irritate my skin. It also absorbs into the skin very quickly.

However, I don't find that it is the MOST effect product out there. There are better alternatives out there - however, I am just looking for a more heavy-weight and fuller coverage product.

This should probably satisfy most other people who do not suffer the level of eczema that I suffer.
María Eugenia C.
Caracas
Excelente crema. Hace poco me la regalaron por un tema de salud y de verdad que su efecto fue de inmediato y excelente. Primera vez que usaba esta crema. No conozco su precio puesto que fue un regalo. Creo que los productos Eucein son excelentes.
Karla M.
Venezuela
I use this one since a year and i love it!! My face use to be so dry and with this cream it got so much better, the smell is really cool but it could be awesome if there could exist more fragrances
gerson m.
I have a very sensitive skin and fat, always use this Eucerin Skin Calming Daily Moisturizing Creme, and I like the result, I care and I very protective skin ...
Sarah I.
Very moisturizing and gentle on the skin. My skin is very sensitive and this lotion doesn't bother it.
Bret H.
Pattonsburg, MO
My girlfriend makes me put this on everyday. It's ok but I think it makes my face feel more oily
MArie M.
Love this product because it makes me skin glow, its afffordable, my expectionations were met
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?