2 colors available

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain a...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a har...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help bett...5 Answers
Jessie C.
Jessie C.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I get really bad dry skin on my hands to the point that I get tiny water blisters. I use eucerin skin calling daily moisturizing creme & it keeps my hands hydrated and from itching to the point that I usually rip my skin open. I love this cream it's been a life saver!
Rose G.
Rose G.
This lotion is so good for super itchy dry skin that can take anything with perfume or alcohol love this #
Florianyeli M.
Florianyeli M.
Wellness Guru Expert
It is wonderful, my skin is fantastic when using it, it prevents my skin from fading and is dermatologically tested
Annie T.
Annie T.
Toronto
I use this product after applying my topical ointment as I have eczema. The consistency is milky and smooth. I like that it is fragrance-free and does not irritate my skin. It also absorbs into the skin very quickly.

However, I don't find that it is the MOST effect product out there. There are better alternatives out there - however, I am just looking for a more heavy-weight and fuller coverage product.

This should probably satisfy most other people who do not suffer the level of eczema that I suffer.
Karlīna Anna D.
Karlīna Anna D.
I love this cream, as it is with no fragrance and very settle, so with my problematic skin type it goes very well and moisturizes very well.It makes my redness go away. It is pricey but still worth every penny. I have been using it for a while and love it still.
Sissi K.
Sissi K.
I have very sensitive and dry skin. I apply this cream at night time sometimes when my skin feels irritated after my face wash routine and it just calms it instantly. I don't feel any stinging and usually wae up with an even complexion. I love it!
María Eugenia C.
María Eugenia C.
Caracas
Excelente crema. Hace poco me la regalaron por un tema de salud y de verdad que su efecto fue de inmediato y excelente. Primera vez que usaba esta crema. No conozco su precio puesto que fue un regalo. Creo que los productos Eucein son excelentes.
Karla M.
Karla M.
Venezuela
I use this one since a year and i love it!! My face use to be so dry and with this cream it got so much better, the smell is really cool but it could be awesome if there could exist more fragrances
Sabrina L.
Sabrina L.
I love this. I used it to help heal my tattoo. Not only did I use it for my tattoo, I used it all over also. It works great. Keeps me moisturized and soft. It also helped heal my tattoo nicely.
gerson m.
gerson m.
I have a very sensitive skin and fat, always use this Eucerin Skin Calming Daily Moisturizing Creme, and I like the result, I care and I very protective skin ...
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
melissa c.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?
Heather G.
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.