BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
Nichole L.
Keeps my skin moistured and smooth. Use it right after getting out of the shower everyday.
Emilia P.
West Bridgewater, MA
Nice, light lotion. I used this on one of my tattoos after the first few days of using a&d
Leslie M.
Beaver, WV
Great product for severe dry skin! Cools the burning sensation of diaper rash on children!
Teresa D.
bellflower, IL
Leaves my skin feeling hydrated and glowing! love the small size fits right in my pocket!
Angie C.
I real like how my skin feels after using it. Especially for dry skin. Love THIS product
Jessica C.
Hicksville, NY
My go-to for the winter season when hands are extremely dry. Works great and I always use
Amy Z.
I have used this and loved it! Makes my skin feel smooth but not oily and very portable!
Emma J.
This was a decent daily lotion to use. It wasn't too tacky but still left my skin soft
Maria R.
So good for excima, since I started using it my children haven't needed anything else!
Holly H.
Lebanon, OR
Love this fragrance free! So I'm not left with an odor but get the moisturizer I need!
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?