2 colors available

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain a...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a har...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help bett...5 Answers
Angela F.
Angela F.
I love this skin calming lotion, in the winter my face, like around my forehead and around my nose flakes up really bad, so i went on a hunt for the best moisturising lotions with no scents and came across this. Its not to expensive but the big tube has lasted me two winters.
Annie T.
Annie T.
Toronto
I use this product after applying my topical ointment as I have eczema. The consistency is milky and smooth. I like that it is fragrance-free and does not irritate my skin. It also absorbs into the skin very quickly.

However, I don't find that it is the MOST effect product out there. There are better alternatives out there - however, I am just looking for a more heavy-weight and fuller coverage product.

This should probably satisfy most other people who do not suffer the level of eczema that I suffer.
Karlīna Anna D.
Karlīna Anna D.
I love this cream, as it is with no fragrance and very settle, so with my problematic skin type it goes very well and moisturizes very well.It makes my redness go away. It is pricey but still worth every penny. I have been using it for a while and love it still.
Sissi K.
Sissi K.
I have very sensitive and dry skin. I apply this cream at night time sometimes when my skin feels irritated after my face wash routine and it just calms it instantly. I don't feel any stinging and usually wae up with an even complexion. I love it!
María Eugenia C.
María Eugenia C.
Caracas
Excelente crema. Hace poco me la regalaron por un tema de salud y de verdad que su efecto fue de inmediato y excelente. Primera vez que usaba esta crema. No conozco su precio puesto que fue un regalo. Creo que los productos Eucein son excelentes.
Emily J.
Emily J.
Lethbridge
I really like this moisturizer for an all over body moisturizer. It helps me with my very dry chapped arms and hands. You only need a little bit of this cream at a time, because if you use too much right away it can feel a bit greasy.
Olya K.
Olya K.
Woodbridge, Ontario
I use this cream for my kids after bath. It keeps their skin protected and moisture. This is extremely important in winter, when their skin becomes dry and itchy. It has rich creamy texture and has no smell. I love this cream.
Kariane J.
Kariane J.
Montreal
It's a nice daily moisturizer. It's one of the best on the market. The only drawback I had with this product is actually the smell. Even though it says it is fragrance free, the smell doesn't appeal to me.
Alla A.
Alla A.
I tried using this moisturizer on my face during the winter phase and it did miracles. It is not greasy and dries into skin quick. There was no irritation what so ever and a plus that it's fragrance free.
Karla M.
Karla M.
Venezuela
I use this one since a year and i love it!! My face use to be so dry and with this cream it got so much better, the smell is really cool but it could be awesome if there could exist more fragrances
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
Heather G.
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.
melissa c.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?