2 colors available

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain a...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a har...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help bett...5 Answers
Jericia B.
Jericia B.
Columbus, OH
I used this on my toddler she gets super dry skin sometimes and its great for all seasons. My doctor gave us a travel size and I refill it as needed.
Christy W.
Christy W.
Perrysville, IN
I like this product my dermatologist gave me samples and it did wonders on the redness on my face. If anyone has dry or red skin they should give it a try.
Becky G.
Becky G.
Buffalo Grove, IL
I use Eucerin for every area of my body! I have very dry skin and found that this product makes my body feel smooth and not have such dry, scaly skin!
Raine V.
Raine V.
Peabody, MA
I love love love this product!! I literally use it every single day. It is light enough to use daily, even in the summer time! It is the most valuable in the winter though, especially up here in New England! It also has an SPF which is invaluable in the summer!
Lynn G.
Lynn G.
Crystal Lake, IL
This product is so worth buying I have sensitive skin, and a lot of lotions and Moisturizers do not work with me. This is by far my favorite lotion!
A C.
A C.
Knoxville, TN
This product is amazing!! It makes your skin so soft. Great after a bath or shower. No greasy feeling and leaves your skin feeling silky.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
My face recently broke out and was extremely dry and irritated and this product was the only thing that seemed to work. It doesn't take a lot to be efficient and is very easy to find.
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
My holy grail. Lotion. I use this every single day after I shower on my. Face and body. The price is reasonable and very valuable. It is very gentle on my extremely sensitive skin.
Alanis L.
Alanis L.
Lansdale
I have extreme combination skin. It's dry and flaky. Give it a few hours and I'll be dry flaky and oily all at the same time. So this works great with controlling my dry flaky skin. Only thing I don't like is that sunscreen smell. But that's just me being picky.
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Lk Junaluska, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
Rich and thick but it still absorbs into skin nicely. No scent and nothing irritating to my sensitive skin. This stuff is a must in the winter.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
melissa c.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?
Heather G.
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.