2 colors available

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain a...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a har...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help bett...5 Answers
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is the only bod cream that works for my husband so that he stops habitually scratching at his winter skin. It has no strong odor and leaves skin feeling soft and moisturizer.
Huma R.
Huma R.
Woodridge, IL
Eucerin is a great brand and I have bought many of their products including this. I have very sensitive skin and will often react to moisturizers but Eucerin is very calming and I've never broken out because of it. This is a good option if you have dry skin but don't want fragrance.
Deanna G.
Deanna G.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is not my favorite lotion-I feel like its just okay. I think I need a lot of product to fully moisturize my skin and I have found other lotions that work way better than this one.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Myerstown, PA
This product works wonders on my dry, itchy skin. It is my daily go to. I would recommend this to anyone who has sensitive skin. I especially find it useful to put this on at least twice a day in the colder months.
Jericia B.
Jericia B.
Columbus, OH
I used this on my toddler she gets super dry skin sometimes and its great for all seasons. My doctor gave us a travel size and I refill it as needed.
Christy W.
Christy W.
Perrysville, IN
I like this product my dermatologist gave me samples and it did wonders on the redness on my face. If anyone has dry or red skin they should give it a try.
Becky G.
Becky G.
Buffalo grove, IL
I use Eucerin for every area of my body! I have very dry skin and found that this product makes my body feel smooth and not have such dry, scaly skin!
Raine V.
Raine V.
Peabody, MA
I love love love this product!! I literally use it every single day. It is light enough to use daily, even in the summer time! It is the most valuable in the winter though, especially up here in New England! It also has an SPF which is invaluable in the summer!
Lynn G.
Lynn G.
Crystal Lake, IL
This product is so worth buying I have sensitive skin, and a lot of lotions and Moisturizers do not work with me. This is by far my favorite lotion!
A C.
A C.
Knoxville, TN
This product is amazing!! It makes your skin so soft. Great after a bath or shower. No greasy feeling and leaves your skin feeling silky.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
melissa c.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?
Heather G.
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.