BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
Eloisa R.
This is the best creme for the hands! I use this multiple times a day. My hands are very dry right now because of the cold weather and it doesn't help that I love to use bleach on a daily basis and forget to put on my gloves. Highly recommend this if you haven't tried it. Very reasonably priced.
Natasha V.
Greensboro , GA
I was searching for a hand cream to go in my purse for my dry cracked hands. This is exactly what I needed! I get extremely dry hands that bleed and crack after washing. This was very soothing and not at all greasy. Perfect for winter.
Alanis L.
Lansdale
I have extreme combination skin. It's dry and flaky. Give it a few hours and I'll be dry flaky and oily all at the same time. So this works great with controlling my dry flaky skin. Only thing I don't like is that sunscreen smell. But that's just me being picky.
Virginia K.
Nashville, TN
I have super sensitive skin and this stuff is my favorite every day lotion for both my hands and face! It isn't greasy so I can use it at work, and I can put it on my face without my face turning red! It absorbs instantly.. hands down the best lotion and its so cheap! :)
Kaitlyn G.
My face recently broke out and was extremely dry and irritated and this product was the only thing that seemed to work. It doesn't take a lot to be efficient and is very easy to find.
A C.
Knoxville, TN
This product is amazing!! It makes your skin so soft. Great after a bath or shower. No greasy feeling and leaves your skin feeling silky.
Lynn G.
Crystal Lake, IL
This product is so worth buying I have sensitive skin, and a lot of lotions and Moisturizers do not work with me. This is by far my favorite lotion!
Raine V.
Peabody, MA
I love love love this product!! I literally use it every single day. It is light enough to use daily, even in the summer time! It is the most valuable in the winter though, especially up here in New England! It also has an SPF which is invaluable in the summer!
Becky G.
Buffalo Grove , IL
I use Eucerin for every area of my body! I have very dry skin and found that this product makes my body feel smooth and not have such dry, scaly skin!
Arwa A.
I used this for my psoriasis and it was amazing. Now it's my night foot cream because it helps with healing the hard dead skin around my big toes and cracked heels. It's very effective, doesn't have a nauseating fragrance, and it's cheap.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?