2 colors available

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain a...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a har...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help bett...5 Answers
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Lafayette, MN
I have been searching for a hand lotion strong enough to help with my super dry, cracked and bleeding hands/knuckles. This has done the job! I cant believe I'm just trying this for the first time now! And it's not so thick and slimy that you can't touch anything for an hour after you apply. It's just perfect!
Angela F.
Angela F.
I love this skin calming lotion, in the winter my face, like around my forehead and around my nose flakes up really bad, so i went on a hunt for the best moisturising lotions with no scents and came across this. Its not to expensive but the big tube has lasted me two winters.
Eloisa R.
Eloisa R.
This is the best creme for the hands! I use this multiple times a day. My hands are very dry right now because of the cold weather and it doesn't help that I love to use bleach on a daily basis and forget to put on my gloves. Highly recommend this if you haven't tried it. Very reasonably priced.
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
My holy grail. Lotion. I use this every single day after I shower on my. Face and body. The price is reasonable and very valuable. It is very gentle on my extremely sensitive skin.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Shafter, CA
I love this lotion. It is the best on my skin and always calms my eczema breakouts. I use it on both my face and body and never have any problems. Absorbs into skin and keeps me soft for days.
Sara A.
Sara A.
Pierre, SD
I have tried A LOT of different lotions. I had bought this one for my feet a while ago and had it sitting by the bed. I used it a couple times on my feet but haven't used it in quite a while. Last night my hands were super dry so i put some of this on, I put too much on so I put it on my super dry skinned arms. I couldn't stop touching my arms all day today, they are sooo soft!! Amazing lotion!
Courtnie S.
Courtnie S.
I love this and use it every night and morning on my face! My skin gets so oily so fast but its super dry after i wash it. This stuff is perfect and a little goes a long way. Works great when your legs/arms are dry too!
Natasha V.
Natasha V.
Greensboro, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I was searching for a hand cream to go in my purse for my dry cracked hands. This is exactly what I needed! I get extremely dry hands that bleed and crack after washing. This was very soothing and not at all greasy. Perfect for winter.
D G.
D G.
My every day go to moisturizer. I have super dry skin, but this is wonderful in moisturizing my arms and legs. Really worth it.
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Eucerine is great. Definitely moisturizers and provides long lasting relief. Great for hands and everything else
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
melissa c.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?
Heather G.
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.