2 colors available

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain a...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a har...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help bett...5 Answers
Amy Z.
Amy Z.
I have used this and loved it! Makes my skin feel smooth but not oily and very portable!
Yvonne L.
Yvonne L.
Eurcerin has been great to my family I have a son that has very sensitive skin the daily moisturizer is a must for him love the product
Diana F.
Diana F.
Odessa, TX
We use this product for my daughter because not only does she have dry skin but skin rashes as well and this helps keep everything under control and her stin moisturized
Phuong M.
Phuong M.
Elk Grove, CA
This is thick but not too greasy. My son gets patches of eczema and dry skin when the weather gets cold. We slather him with this after baths and helps immensely.
Brigitt M.
Brigitt M.
Jackson, OH
This lotion is great. Runs into your skin nicely and really helps with extra dry skin. And relieves the itch from dry skin!
Mariah R.
Mariah R.
The best lotion for extra dry skin. The lotion is nice and thick and coats skin very well.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is the only bod cream that works for my husband so that he stops habitually scratching at his winter skin. It has no strong odor and leaves skin feeling soft and moisturizer.
Huma R.
Huma R.
Woodridge, IL
Eucerin is a great brand and I have bought many of their products including this. I have very sensitive skin and will often react to moisturizers but Eucerin is very calming and I've never broken out because of it. This is a good option if you have dry skin but don't want fragrance.
Deanna G.
Deanna G.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is not my favorite lotion-I feel like its just okay. I think I need a lot of product to fully moisturize my skin and I have found other lotions that work way better than this one.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Myerstown, PA
This product works wonders on my dry, itchy skin. It is my daily go to. I would recommend this to anyone who has sensitive skin. I especially find it useful to put this on at least twice a day in the colder months.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
melissa c.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?
Heather G.
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.