BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
Arnetta F.
Campton, KY
Perfect for your skin, works great, love to buy this product. Good for kids also. Walmart has this.
Brooke S.
Waxhaw, NC
I like this moisturizer. It could be a little thinner but I still use it with limited complaints.
Christine S.
Helped with dry itchy skin from the winter air. The only down side is I had to apply twice daily
Ilma R.
Corona, NY
Keeps my skin smooth and refreshing, I will recommend it to everyone I saw result in three weeks.
Margaret M.
Minneapolis , MN
I trust the eucerin brand when it comes to moisturizer and this version smells less mediciney.
Jacqueline M.
Rye Brook, NY
I like it because it leaves my skin hydrated and soft, I apply it before bed and every morning
Johnny D.
Atlanta, GA
Swear by this! I would recommend this to anyone that has over worked or has cracked/dry hands.
I get very dry skin in the winter. This is a nice lotion that helps soothe my dry/cracked skin.
Alyson K.
Lexington, KY
Great lotion. Goes in quickly. Not greasy and no fragrance. It doesn't upset my sensitive skin.
Kate L.
Delmar , NY
Eucerin creme is Very soothing to chapped dry skin and really helps to take care of the redness
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?