2 colors available

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain a...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a har...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help bett...5 Answers
Emily D.
Emily D.
Costa Mesa, CA
This lotion is great for more intense moisturizing, but not for everyday use, as it has a slightly greasy feel
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Beaver, WV
Great product for severe dry skin! Cools the burning sensation of diaper rash on children!
Amy Z.
Amy Z.
I have used this and loved it! Makes my skin feel smooth but not oily and very portable!
Yvonne L.
Yvonne L.
Eurcerin has been great to my family I have a son that has very sensitive skin the daily moisturizer is a must for him love the product
Diana F.
Diana F.
Odessa, TX
We use this product for my daughter because not only does she have dry skin but skin rashes as well and this helps keep everything under control and her stin moisturized
Phuong M.
Phuong M.
Elk Grove, CA
This is thick but not too greasy. My son gets patches of eczema and dry skin when the weather gets cold. We slather him with this after baths and helps immensely.
Brigitt M.
Brigitt M.
Jackson, OH
This lotion is great. Runs into your skin nicely and really helps with extra dry skin. And relieves the itch from dry skin!
Mariah R.
Mariah R.
The best lotion for extra dry skin. The lotion is nice and thick and coats skin very well.
Eloisa R.
Eloisa R.
This is the best creme for the hands! I use this multiple times a day. My hands are very dry right now because of the cold weather and it doesn't help that I love to use bleach on a daily basis and forget to put on my gloves. Highly recommend this if you haven't tried it. Very reasonably priced.
Natasha V.
Natasha V.
Greensboro, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I was searching for a hand cream to go in my purse for my dry cracked hands. This is exactly what I needed! I get extremely dry hands that bleed and crack after washing. This was very soothing and not at all greasy. Perfect for winter.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
melissa c.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?
Heather G.
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.