BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
Diane D.
I love this product works well but it's on the pricey side. I have bought and used it serval times . Would buy again!
Stevie m.
Heflin, AL
I really like how soft this product makes my skin feel. The obly downside is how oily it makes my skin afterwards.
Layla K.
I use this lotion every single day and I love it. It's not too greasy, but it keeps me Mistresses thought the day.
Tatianan s.
Saugus , MA
Eu tenho pele seca e no inverno eu sofro muito e esse creme e mágico ele simplismente me ajuda!
Não fico sem ele!
Tanya S.
Jackson, NJ
I use this as hand lotion. Makes me feel greasy at times but work great. Have it in my car and office always
Gabriela G.
Valencia Venezuela
It's a fantastic product if you use it frequently you will find your skin younger and pretty, it is perfect
Lauren C.
chicago il
I like using this product because it's very gentle on sensitive skin. However, I don't like the smell of it
Amber S.
This is one of the best moisturizers I have used in a long time and it's highly recommended for everyone.
Amy S.
Hinesville , GA
Use this all year round. So thick and rich but at the same time not greasy. So cheap and effective
Teanna D.
Palatine, IL
This is the only moisturizer that keeps my skin smooth and hydrated. Love the feel and no fragrance
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?