BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
Jesika F.
Jacksonville, FL
Absorbs quickly and keeps my skin feeling good and moist. Does not have a strong smell, which is good
Mikayla K.
Walworth, NY
We all need this product in the office or in our purse. I always get dry skin and this works wonders!
Holly M.
My skin is really sensitive. This is one of the few lotions I have found that doesn't burn my hands.
Catherine N.
Bronx, NY
This product is great for keeping your skin soft! I also like that it is non- scented and not oily!
Patricia W.
Doral, FL
El producto es muy bueno humecta muchísimo no tiene olor lo qie es perfecto para personas alérgicas
Amaris D.
Acworth, GA
I use this lotion everyday after I was my hands to moisturize and keep my hands ash free and soft.
Arnetta F.
Campton, KY
Perfect for your skin, works great, love to buy this product. Good for kids also. Walmart has this.
Amy S.
Hinesville , GA
Use this all year round. So thick and rich but at the same time not greasy. So cheap and effective
Kelly S.
Pensacola, FL
Helps calm, soothe, and clear up my eczema. I like that it's fragrance free and not greasy feeling
Teanna D.
Palatine, IL
This is the only moisturizer that keeps my skin smooth and hydrated. Love the feel and no fragrance
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?