2 colors available

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain a...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a har...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help bett...5 Answers
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Eucerine is great. Definitely moisturizers and provides long lasting relief. Great for hands and everything else
Brittany  T.
Brittany T.
Jellico, TN
This is a great product and it keeps my hands nice and soft! It is also wonderful to have around in the wintertime!
Katelin L.
Katelin L.
Yorba Linda, CA
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!!! Okay, i applied this to my face, arms, and legs every night before sleeping. The next morning I instantly noticed the results. My face, arms, and legs are completely smooth. I definitely recommend this product to anyone with dry skin. Since it has a thick texture, it will take time to dry and sometimes makes your skin feel oily which makes the skin smooth. But the great results override that little detail.
Mikayla K.
Mikayla K.
Walworth, NY
We all need this product in the office or in our purse. I always get dry skin and this works wonders!
Catherine N.
Catherine N.
New York , NY
This product is great for keeping your skin soft! I also like that it is non- scented and not oily!
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Schaumburg , IL
I was recommended to use this for my extremely dry skin due to a certain medication I'm on and it's great. It's thick but let's your skin breathe. Perfect for when it's cold and your hands start to crack! You could even use this stuff overnight with hand gloves on for deep healing
Anna Marie C.
Anna Marie C.
Urbana, IL
Works wonders on my super dry skin. I use it every day. Sometime I put it on three times a day when the heaters run alot
Carolyn G.
Carolyn G.
Milwaukee, WI
This product works so well. In the winter, I can completely count on this when my hands get so dry.
belinda v.
belinda v.
I actually just finished this product. I love it. I use it for my dry hands, usually on my way to work. I like how it is not too greasy and doesn't leave your hands oily.
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Santa Clarita, CA
This is one of my go to cremes. It is on the more pricey side at the drugstore but absolutely worth it. I have eczema and this guy was a godsend when I was trying to find the right lotion/creme.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
melissa c.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?
Heather G.
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.