BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
Emma J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a decent daily lotion to use. It wasn't too tacky but still left my skin soft
Melissa R.
Port Jervis , NY
I wash my hands a lot for my work so they tend to dry out frequently. This works well to keep my hands from cracking. Not oily at all
Awesome hydrating cream! Is a little sticky. Great for healing tattoos. Takes burning away.
Jenn B.
Concord, CA
Good as a nigot cream for sensitive skin. Light but moisturizing. No scent that I can detect.
Belem P.
Dallas, TX
It definitely does its job of moisturizing my hands and skin. I recommend it and I love that it is fragrance free since we're not allowed to use anything with fragrance at work.
Jessica K.
Columbus, OH
A always in my purse must have!! Needed during winter dry skin bouts and perfect under make up moisturizer in a pinch!
Justina C.
South Plainfield, NJ
I had a brief bought of eczema a year or so back, so I started using this after my dermatologist recommended it for me along side of her treatment. It was really gentle on my skin and got the dryness out. The only thing about this is that it is a bit oily, so if you have oily type skin, you might want to use something that dries less oily. I do like to use this on my face after washing it to prevent drying and itching. It is one of my daily beauty regimens,. It's especially great to use on my feet in the winter to prevent drying and cracking! Works wonders.
Ana S.
Hammond, IN
Great lotion to throw in your bag. Also great to have a fragrance free version especially with sensitive skin. Very mousturizing but can feel slightly oily if too much product in used.
Christine B.
Great for the winter months and especially for people who have incredibly dry skin! I use this as part of my shower routine.
Lindsey K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Would recommend the eczema relief over this. Does not keep moisturizered as well nor calms skin as well
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.