BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
Lynn G.
Lynn G.
Crystal Lake, IL
This product is so worth buying I have sensitive skin, and a lot of lotions and Moisturizers do not work with me. This is by far my favorite lotion!
A C.
A C.
Knoxville, TN
This product is amazing!! It makes your skin so soft. Great after a bath or shower. No greasy feeling and leaves your skin feeling silky.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
My face recently broke out and was extremely dry and irritated and this product was the only thing that seemed to work. It doesn't take a lot to be efficient and is very easy to find.
Virginia K.
Virginia K.
Nashville, TN
I have super sensitive skin and this stuff is my favorite every day lotion for both my hands and face! It isn't greasy so I can use it at work, and I can put it on my face without my face turning red! It absorbs instantly.. hands down the best lotion and its so cheap! :)
Alanis L.
Alanis L.
Lansdale
I have extreme combination skin. It's dry and flaky. Give it a few hours and I'll be dry flaky and oily all at the same time. So this works great with controlling my dry flaky skin. Only thing I don't like is that sunscreen smell. But that's just me being picky.
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Lk Junaluska, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
Rich and thick but it still absorbs into skin nicely. No scent and nothing irritating to my sensitive skin. This stuff is a must in the winter.
Jessie C.
Jessie C.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I get really bad dry skin on my hands to the point that I get tiny water blisters. I use eucerin skin calling daily moisturizing creme & it keeps my hands hydrated and from itching to the point that I usually rip my skin open. I love this cream it's been a life saver!
Rose G.
Rose G.
This lotion is so good for super itchy dry skin that can take anything with perfume or alcohol love this #
Florianyeli M.
Florianyeli M.
Wellness Guru Expert
It is wonderful, my skin is fantastic when using it, it prevents my skin from fading and is dermatologically tested
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Eucerine is great. Definitely moisturizers and provides long lasting relief. Great for hands and everything else
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
melissa c.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?
Heather G.
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.