BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
Briana W.
New Orleans, LA
I use it for my tough and cracked feet. They left my feet feeling soft and smooth. Works well on elbows too.
Kristen W.
Phoenix
This is a great lotion in the winter months,of the harsh&dry cracked skin,good product for my skin,I like it.
Cymonique S.
Sumter, SC
Great moisturizer especially if you are a dry girl like me. I love this product especially to use on my face.
Lesslie P.
Shawnee, OK
Any Eucerin product is a great product! Love their lotions & moisturizers! Dry skin repair is one of the best
Taylor Z.
Port Orange, FL
Love using this stuff for my itch skin, really helps calm the hives down. Great for allergic reactions too
Lauren C.
chicago il
I like using this product because it's very gentle on sensitive skin. However, I don't like the smell of it
Bethany W.
Chesapeake, OH
Not the best smelling stuff but it works great. My sons skin is so sensitive and its helps his tremendously
Gabriela G.
Valencia Venezuela
It's a fantastic product if you use it frequently you will find your skin younger and pretty, it is perfect
Rose G.
This lotion is so good for super itchy dry skin that can take anything with perfume or alcohol love this #
Amber S.
This is one of the best moisturizers I have used in a long time and it's highly recommended for everyone.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?