BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
Kristen W.
Phoenix
This is a great lotion in the winter months,of the harsh&dry cracked skin,good product for my skin,I like it.
Jenn B.
Concord, CA
Good as a nigot cream for sensitive skin. Light but moisturizing. No scent that I can detect.
Awesome hydrating cream! Is a little sticky. Great for healing tattoos. Takes burning away.
Emma J.
This was a decent daily lotion to use. It wasn't too tacky but still left my skin soft
Rachel V.
Such a delicate cream. This is my favorite product to put on day and nighttime.
Amber K.
This is very good for your skin. It moisturizers and leaves your skin feeling soft.
Liz F.
South St Paul, MN
I've used calming cream since I was a kid. I struggle with severe eczema and this is one of the few things that calms my skin when it's hyper irritated.
Katie R.
Works great keeps skin smooth and soft. I realized I don't have to apply it twenty times a day just twice and my skin is great. I recommend...
stephanie p.
Jackson, TN
Very creamy leaves your skin feeling very soft. Good for very dry skin.
Amanda S.
Northampton, PA
Estas cremas son tan pero tan buenas pra labios para cuando los bebes usan Pampers y hasta para eczema me gusta mucho y muy buenos precios
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?