2 colors available

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain a...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a har...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help bett...5 Answers
Florianyeli M.
Florianyeli M.
Wellness Guru Expert
It is wonderful, my skin is fantastic when using it, it prevents my skin from fading and is dermatologically tested
Amy D.
Amy D.
Shafter, CA
I love this lotion. It is the best on my skin and always calms my eczema breakouts. I use it on both my face and body and never have any problems. Absorbs into skin and keeps me soft for days.
Sara A.
Sara A.
Pierre, SD
I have tried A LOT of different lotions. I had bought this one for my feet a while ago and had it sitting by the bed. I used it a couple times on my feet but haven't used it in quite a while. Last night my hands were super dry so i put some of this on, I put too much on so I put it on my super dry skinned arms. I couldn't stop touching my arms all day today, they are sooo soft!! Amazing lotion!
Courtnie S.
Courtnie S.
I love this and use it every night and morning on my face! My skin gets so oily so fast but its super dry after i wash it. This stuff is perfect and a little goes a long way. Works great when your legs/arms are dry too!
D G.
D G.
My every day go to moisturizer. I have super dry skin, but this is wonderful in moisturizing my arms and legs. Really worth it.
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Eucerine is great. Definitely moisturizers and provides long lasting relief. Great for hands and everything else
Brittany  T.
Brittany T.
Jellico, TN
This is a great product and it keeps my hands nice and soft! It is also wonderful to have around in the wintertime!
Katelin L.
Katelin L.
Yorba Linda, CA
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!!! Okay, i applied this to my face, arms, and legs every night before sleeping. The next morning I instantly noticed the results. My face, arms, and legs are completely smooth. I definitely recommend this product to anyone with dry skin. Since it has a thick texture, it will take time to dry and sometimes makes your skin feel oily which makes the skin smooth. But the great results override that little detail.
Mikayla K.
Mikayla K.
Walworth, NY
We all need this product in the office or in our purse. I always get dry skin and this works wonders!
Catherine N.
Catherine N.
New York , NY
This product is great for keeping your skin soft! I also like that it is non- scented and not oily!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
melissa c.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?
Heather G.
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.