BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
Angel Angelita M.
Fresno, CA
I love the way my skin feels after I used this product . Was given to me by a friend but i will definitely buy it
Marissa C.
Eucerine is great. Definitely moisturizers and provides long lasting relief. Great for hands and everything else
Ashley D.
Antioch, CA
Great daily lotion. But it is kind of thick and feels like a heavy lotion. Has a bit of a greasy feel to it also.
Emily R.
Tallahassee, FL
Very thick moisturizer. I have sensitive skin and this moisturizer is great when my legs or feet feel super dry.
Stevie C.
Siesta Key, FL
Love it! works well, absorbs easily, no greasy residue. This is my go-to lotion, and I keep it at home and work..
Tatianan s.
Saugus , MA
Eu tenho pele seca e no inverno eu sofro muito e esse creme e mágico ele simplismente me ajuda!
Não fico sem ele!
Melissa F.
Selma, CA
A must if anyone has eczema in your family. Safe for little ones with sensitive skin too. Will keep purchasing
Ashley M.
Fayetteville, NC
Works wonders on extra dry skin and great for winter months!!! No greasy at all and a little goes a long way!!!
Emily D.
Costa Mesa, CA
This lotion is great for more intense moisturizing, but not for everyday use, as it has a slightly greasy feel
Ariel C.
Charlotte, NC
I like to use this for myself and even my kids because it's gentle on skin. It's also great for itchy skin too.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?