2 colors available

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain a...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a har...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help bett...5 Answers
Kris H.
Kris H.
Chattanooga, TN
It says fragrance free, but it smells awful. My hands also feel greasy after using it. Not my favorite.
Nichole L.
Nichole L.
Keeps my skin moistured and smooth. Use it right after getting out of the shower everyday.
jordan d.
jordan d.
It is very good for sensitive skin. it doesn't over moisturize like other moisturizers I have tried.
Kay K.
Kay K.
Works great. After first use feel great. After consecutive uses feels awesome. Not greasy.
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Phoenix
This is a great lotion in the winter months,of the harsh&dry cracked skin,good product for my skin,I like it.
Jenn B.
Jenn B.
Concord, CA
Good as a nigot cream for sensitive skin. Light but moisturizing. No scent that I can detect.
Awesome hydrating cream! Is a little sticky. Great for healing tattoos. Takes burning away.
Emma J.
Emma J.
This was a decent daily lotion to use. It wasn't too tacky but still left my skin soft
Rachel V.
Rachel V.
Such a delicate cream. This is my favorite product to put on day and nighttime.
Amber K.
Amber K.
This is very good for your skin. It moisturizers and leaves your skin feeling soft.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
melissa c.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?
Heather G.
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.