2 colors available

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain a...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a har...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help bett...5 Answers
Jesika F.
Jesika F.
Jacksonville, FL
Absorbs quickly and keeps my skin feeling good and moist. Does not have a strong smell, which is good
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Waxhaw, NC
I like this moisturizer. It could be a little thinner but I still use it with limited complaints.
Taylor Z.
Taylor Z.
Port Orange, FL
Love using this stuff for my itch skin, really helps calm the hives down. Great for allergic reactions too
Mary C.
Mary C.
Very moisturizing for cracked hands. Daily use of this can really help with excema flare ups.
Johnny D.
Johnny D.
Atlanta, GA
Swear by this! I would recommend this to anyone that has over worked or has cracked/dry hands.
Alesha L.
Alesha L.
Holland, MI
A favorite! A definite staple for me and my eczema. Very lightweight and creamy. Only downside is it is a little greasy.
Emilia P.
Emilia P.
West Bridgewater, MA
Nice, light lotion. I used this on one of my tattoos after the first few days of using a&d
Cymonique S.
Cymonique S.
Sumter, SC
Great moisturizer especially if you are a dry girl like me. I love this product especially to use on my face.
Karlene I.
Karlene I.
Bronx, NY
Great moisturizer that doesn't feel sticky or heavy on the skin. Almost no scent, and moisture lasted almost all day!
Maria R.
Maria R.
So good for excima, since I started using it my children haven't needed anything else!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
melissa c.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?
Heather G.
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.