BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
Ene C.
Mooresville, NC
My kids have problem wit dry skin i buy this one and the first week i se the results i definitive love this lottion
Shannon G.
Springfield, KY
No oily or greasy film. Works wonders on dry skin. And does not cause any breakouts. Love that it is fragrance free
Nicole G.
I love this product because i have dry skin it soaks in but does not feel greasy and it last a long tme good value
Angel Angelita M.
Fresno, CA
I love the way my skin feels after I used this product . Was given to me by a friend but i will definitely buy it
Jessica F.
Utica
I didn't really care for this lotion. I'm 6mo pregnant and have very dry skin and this product doesn't help much.
Stevie C.
Siesta Key, FL
Love it! works well, absorbs easily, no greasy residue. This is my go-to lotion, and I keep it at home and work..
Ashley D.
Antioch, CA
Great daily lotion. But it is kind of thick and feels like a heavy lotion. Has a bit of a greasy feel to it also.
Tatianan s.
Saugus , MA
Eu tenho pele seca e no inverno eu sofro muito e esse creme e mágico ele simplismente me ajuda!
Não fico sem ele!
Emily R.
Tallahassee, FL
Very thick moisturizer. I have sensitive skin and this moisturizer is great when my legs or feet feel super dry.
Marissa C.
Eucerine is great. Definitely moisturizers and provides long lasting relief. Great for hands and everything else
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?