BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Brooke S.
Waxhaw, NC
I like this moisturizer. It could be a little thinner but I still use it with limited complaints.
Ilma R.
Corona, NY
Keeps my skin smooth and refreshing, I will recommend it to everyone I saw result in three weeks.
Taylor Z.
Kent, OH
Love using this stuff for my itch skin, really helps calm the hives down. Great for allergic reactions too
Evelyn S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Effective. Can sometimes leave face a little greasy. Great to use on your body. Nice fragrance.
Johnny D.
Atlanta, GA
Swear by this! I would recommend this to anyone that has over worked or has cracked/dry hands.
Mary C.
Very moisturizing for cracked hands. Daily use of this can really help with excema flare ups.
Alesha L.
Holland, MI
A favorite! A definite staple for me and my eczema. Very lightweight and creamy. Only downside is it is a little greasy.
Emilia P.
West Bridgewater, MA
Nice, light lotion. I used this on one of my tattoos after the first few days of using a&d
Mariah R.
The best lotion for extra dry skin. The lotion is nice and thick and coats skin very well.
Cymonique S.
Sumter, SC
Great moisturizer especially if you are a dry girl like me. I love this product especially to use on my face.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.