2 colors available

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain a...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a har...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help bett...5 Answers
DeAnna W.
DeAnna W.
Rockaway, NJ
Great calming hand cream. I use this in the winter after using too much hand sanitizer.
Emilia d.
Emilia d.
This is a great moisturizer. i bought a bottle to keep in my car and it's not too thick, but also not runny.
nina G.
nina G.
Omg,I have to use this all the time,my dermatologist recommended it,The best ever! I struggle with psoriasis ,so this really helps my skin
Melissa I.
Melissa I.
Cornwall On Hudson, NY
This makes my dry skin super smooth and it doesn't irritate it. I especially like how it's fragrance free
Ene C.
Ene C.
Mooresville, NC
My kids have problem wit dry skin i buy this one and the first week i se the results i definitive love this lottion
Ericka F.
Ericka F.
Brooklyn, NY
This cream Is a good product for people with sensitive skin or if u have azema doesn't irritate your skin
Erika M.
Erika M.
Marrero, LA
Works great! Used it for all of my tattoos and it kept my skin super moisturized and was very soothing!
Stevie C.
Stevie C.
Siesta Key, FL
Love it! works well, absorbs easily, no greasy residue. This is my go-to lotion, and I keep it at home and work..
Caitlyn S.
Caitlyn S.
Tabernacle, NJ
Best moisturizer ever!! I used it on my face and discovered that a little bit goes a long way. This is hands down one of my favorite
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Palatka, FL
This is a wonderful product I have Xma an this is great no smells no oils an my skin never breaks out
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
melissa c.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?
Heather G.
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.