BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Hannah M.
Makes my skin super soft and I always rise it on my face before applying makeup. It has also kind of cleared up my skin
Jessica K.
Columbus, OH
A always in my purse must have!! Needed during winter dry skin bouts and perfect under make up moisturizer in a pinch!
Shawna J.
Martins Ferry, OH
This cream works great on my daughter's eczema, and also helps relieve my dry itchy skin. Non greasy and absorbs well.
Hemali P.
Atlanta , GA
I Always keep one of these in my car& purse. works well for skin with eczema, sensitive skin. has no smell. affordable
Diane D.
I love this product works well but it's on the pricey side. I have bought and used it serval times . Would buy again!
Mairead D.
With winter approaching faster then we'd like to admit this is the perfect cream to have on you for itchy, dry skin.
OneDay C.
Review for: Dry Skin Therapy Calming Creme Daily Moisturizer 8 oz more...
This is a great body moisturizer. It doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin, absorbs quickly and provides great moisture.
myra h.
Beaverton, OR
So moisturizing, really helpful with eczema. Highly recommend it in the winter. And it definitely lasts a long time.
Karlene I.
Bronx, NY
Great moisturizer that doesn't feel sticky or heavy on the skin. Almost no scent, and moisture lasted almost all day!
Stevie m.
Heflin, AL
I really like how soft this product makes my skin feel. The obly downside is how oily it makes my skin afterwards.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?