BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
Ericka F.
Ericka F.
Brooklyn, NY
This cream Is a good product for people with sensitive skin or if u have azema doesn't irritate your skin
Erika M.
Erika M.
Marrero, LA
Works great! Used it for all of my tattoos and it kept my skin super moisturized and was very soothing!
Jesika F.
Jesika F.
Jacksonville, FL
Absorbs quickly and keeps my skin feeling good and moist. Does not have a strong smell, which is good
Caitlyn S.
Caitlyn S.
Tabernacle, NJ
Best moisturizer ever!! I used it on my face and discovered that a little bit goes a long way. This is hands down one of my favorite
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Palatka, FL
This is a wonderful product I have Xma an this is great no smells no oils an my skin never breaks out
Tayler J.
Tayler J.
Racine, WI
Sometimes this lotion just feels too heavy. Other days it's perfect for dry hands and feet
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Hicksville, NY
My go-to for the winter season when hands are extremely dry. Works great and I always use
Angie C.
Angie C.
I real like how my skin feels after using it. Especially for dry skin. Love THIS product
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Waxhaw, NC
I like this moisturizer. It could be a little thinner but I still use it with limited complaints.
Ilma R.
Ilma R.
Corona, NY
Keeps my skin smooth and refreshing, I will recommend it to everyone I saw result in three weeks.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
melissa c.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?
Heather G.
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.