BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
Marissa A.
I usually use this lotion in the colder months when my skin tends to be more dry. I love the way it helps moisturize my skin and keep it feeling wonder even in the winter months.
Emilia d.
This is a great moisturizer. i bought a bottle to keep in my car and it's not too thick, but also not runny.
Karen T.
This stuff is like magic. It works to help dry redness almost immediately. I got a sample from my doctor's office and have really loved it. A little goes a long way so although it might seem expensive to buy in a full-sized tube, it lasts a long time.
Michelle E.
This is a definite holy grail and staple my house. When my eczema flairs up, nothing works to soothe and protect except this creme. Its not thin, but definitely not so thick that you'd feel theres a film of grease sitting on top od your skin. It gets absorbed into the skin quickly. I regularly use it on my toddler for his very dry skin, and it makes a huge difference. I hope they never stop making this product!
Casey H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for every day use, I use the baby version on my daughter and it helped clear up her Eczema like rashes. Not too greasy
Caitlin M.
Middletown, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the thickest most wonderful after shower cream ! It feels so nice on and keeps you smooth for a while. It is a must have in the winter months !
Julie T.
MILTON, PA
I use this after I got my last tattoo. It worked great. Calmed the itch and kept my skin from drying out without a heavy, oily feeling you get from some lotions.
angel c.
lancaster, pa
This is the only lotion that doesn't cause my children's skin to react. Non greasy , fragrance free. Great for persons with allergies or sensitivities.
Elisa A.
Homeland, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good lotion for people that like fragrance free! Provides think moisture foe your skin and my skin absorbs this so fast & then gets soo soft & smooth!
Grace m.
Harrisonburg, VA
I keep this lotion with me 24/7 in the winter because it's perfect for dry/fracked hands. In the winter my hands get so dry and this moisturizer fixes them and leaves them feeling softer than ever.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.